Thursday, March 5, 2009

Paddle Ball Paddling For Eunice

Eunice McGregor was Horace Barnes mistress. He paid for her apartment and expects loyalty on her part. As Horace walked down the corridor on Eunice's apartment building floor, he saw a young man come out of Eunice’s apartment.


As the man walked towards Horace, Horace could see that the man's fly was open and he had a hard on under his pants. He shook his head, but said nothing to the man. Horace stopped and saw the man get on the elevator.

Knocking on the door, Eunice quickly came to the door. "Grant, did you forget something."

Opening the door, Eunice saw that it wasn't Grant but Horace, her sugar daddy. "Oh Horace, hello." She put her arms around his neck and surreptitiously looked down the hallway to make sure that Grant was gone.

Horace removed Eunice’s arms from around his neck. "Just who is Grant, my dear and what exactly was he doing in your apartment?"

Eunice kissed Horace. "He was trying to sell me magazines, that's all."

Horace put his hand under her chin. "Now Eunice, you know what happens to young ladies who lie to daddy don't you."

Her hand goes over her ass. "Yes I thought so. He's a lover isn't he? You know what I said about having men up to your apartment."

She steps back; her hand is still over her backside. "No, I don't remember Horace. I truly don't."

Horace goes into the apartment and Eunice closes the front door. Horace puts a bag he's carrying on a table. Eunice runs up to him and kisses him again. She wants to get his mind off of Grant and onto her.

Eunice puts her hand up on the bag. "Is this a gift for me Horace?"

Horace puts his hand into the bag. "No it wasn't my dear, but I think under the circumstances it will be now. It was a toy for my 6 year old daughter Kelly. But as I said I think it'll to you a world of good. So now it's yours."

She sticks her hand in the bag and pulls out a paddle ball paddle. She looks at it quizzically. "I think I'm a bit too old for this. Your daughter wouldn't be, but I think I am."

Horace takes it from her. "Not the way I'm going to be using it Eunice."

He pulls her over to the couch and sits down. Pulling her over his knee. "Horace, no, what are you doing?"

She tries to stand up. His right hand goes over her waist. "Oh please Horace. Let me explain about Grant. I can explain, I truly can."

He slides her dress above her waist. She looks back at him. Tears in her eyes.

Her frilly panties remain up. Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Stop. Oh my stop this humiliation." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Horace stops paddling her panties. She looks back at him "I don't mind you pinging me - But the pongs bother me."

He puts his fingers into her panties and down they come. "Noooooo, please Horace. I'm truly sorry. It won't happen again."

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Stop, Stop, Stoooooop." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

With each swat, Eunice screams out in pain. Tears running down her checks. Now not only doesn't she like the pings, but the pongs are killing her ass.

Swat. "OOOOOO."

"Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Horace stops paddling Eunice and lets her up off his knee. She’s crying still. He pulls her over into a corner of the room. "You'll stand her until I say you can leave. I'm going out to get you something, if you move for any reason other than to answer the door I'll use this one you again."

He holds the paddle ball paddle up in the air. She doesn't answer him. Swat. "OOOOOO."

"Do you understand me young lady."

Standing there in the corner with her head bowed she answers. "Yes Horace."

Horace puts the paddle ball paddle down on the table and leaves. Eunice stands there for 30 minutes. Then she hears a knock on the door and answers it. It's Horace, he's got another bad in his hands. Horace what's that."

"A chastity belt." He takes a chastity belt out of the bag."

Eunice recognizes the chastity belt as soon as she sees it come out of the bag. "Oh my god Horace, you’re not going to make me wear that thing."

Well Eunice did have to wear the belt, she wore it for six months before it was removed She went through hell, but she did love Horace so put up with it. She'd marry Horace if he wasn't already married. But he was happily married. He only had her on the side, because his wife didn't like spankings.


No comments: