Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Maid

Lady Penelope Napier walked along the front corridor to the closet, just inside of her home. She was going out for lunch with three of her friends. She was running late. Opening the closet door, she reached in to get her overcoat. There sat Kiko on the floor.

Kiko was Lady Penelope's newest maid. She had been hired through an agency in Japan to come to the United States to work for Lord Jenkins Napier. Lord Napier was an assistant under secretary at the British Embassy in Washington. Kiko had arrived on July 14 1948.

Lady Penelope reaches down and grabs Kiko by the ear, lifting her to her feet.

"AAAHHH, my ear. Mam my ear, it’s going to pull lose." Kiko screeches out in pain as she is lifted from her sleeping position to her feet.

Pulling Kiko out of the closet Lady Penelope swats her on the back of her panties. Swat. "OOOOOO. Lady Penelope, what are you doing?"

Kiko is pulled along the hallway to Lady Penelope's husband Jenkins's study. Into the study they both go. There sits Lord Napier doing some work at his desk. He looks up. "What seems to be the matter Penelope?"I just caught this sleeping in the front closet, instead of doing her work."

He shakes his head. Kiko has been a problem since she first arrived their five weeks ago. "Jenkins, I'm late for a luncheon date with Viv, Rachel and Harriett, you take care of this. I'll have a good talking too her later today, when I return from lunch."

Kiko was sniffling. Lord Napier looks up at Kiko. "Kiko, when your mother sent you to work in my house, she told me that you where a good hard working girl. But I don't know about that. I think I just might have to send you back to Japan and your mother."

Sniffling, Kiko says. "Sir, oh please sir. My mother needs the money I send her. She'll starve if she doesn't get any money. Please don't send me home. I'd just die if you did."

He sighs. "Aaahhhhhhhhh. Well than I think I'll keep you and home that you smarten up a little."

Kiko clasps her hands in front of herself. "Oh thank you sir. Thank you very much."

Lord Napier stands up and pulls his desk chair clear of the desk; he then sits back down in it. "However young lady, there will be consequences if you stay. I've decided that a spanking is in order and you're going to have to get one."

Kiko puts her hand over her backside. "Spanking. But sir, I'm too old to be spanked like a child. I'm 18 and much too old for that and it wouldn't be right for you to spank ne."

He waves his hand in her direction. Indicating that she should come over to him. She hesitates. "Kiko, it's either a spanking or you're going back to your mother. With a bad reference to the employment agency I hired you from."

Sniffling she walks over to him. "Sir, will it hurt?"

He reaches out and grabs her by the arm, pulling her over his knee. "Of course it will hurt. That's the point of spankings. Whether it's you, Penelope or my seven year old daughter Rachel."

Lord Napier lifts the back of her dress and slips his fingers into the waist of her panties. "Oh my, oh no. Wait please, leave my panties up. In the name of god, leave them in place."

Down go Kiko's panties, baring her plump backside. Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Oh my, please no." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. No. No. No. I don't want this." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. It hurts so." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

At this point, Lord Napier hears something at the door to his study. He stops spanking Kiko and looks up. There stands his daughter Rachel. "Daddy, was Kiko naughty, was she a bad girl."

"Yes pumpkin, Kiko was a very bad girl and daddy has to spank her good." At this point Ilsa, Rachel’s 55 years old nanny come running up to Rachel.

"Oh I'm so sorry Sir, she got away from me." Ilsa takes Rachel back to the playroom. Ilsa felt sorry for Kiko, she had been over Lord Napier’s knee just two years previously. When Rachel had wandered away from the house and there had been a police search for her. Rachel had been found some three hours latter and been spanked for walking off the country estate in England. Ilsa had been given the choice, either being sent back to East Germany, where she came from, or a spanking. She of course picked the spanking.

Lost Napier looked down at Kiko's naked and red backside, he continued to tan her ass soundly. Swat. "OOOOOO."

Kiko was blubbering and mumbling something in Japanese. Lord Napier didn't understand a word she was saying He could speak English, German and Dutch, but no Japanese. "Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

The spanking over, Kiko was allowed to stand. She stood there crying. Lord Napier stood up, turned her around and swatted her ass. Swat. "OOOOOOO."

"Pull up your panties and get back to work." Kiko bends over and pulls up her panties, they had fallen down to her ankles. She then left Lord Napier’s study.

Lord Napier goes over to the study door. He yells for Ilsa. "ILSA, GET DOWN TO MY STUDY."

Ilsa shows up. "Put Rachel down for a nap and then report back to my study. I think you need a spanking. Rachel should have never seen Kiko in that position."

"OOOHHH." Ilsal turns and scurries off to Rachel. She knows that a spanking is in order and she's not going to like it any more than young Kiko had or for that matter the last time she had gotten one. But what was she to do. Lord Napier had found her hiding in that celler, starving and he had saved her life. Bringing her to England to help raise his children. She didn't want to be sent back to Wast Germany and the Russians

No comments: