Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No Panties: No Going Out On Date

Blondie was sitting in her and Dagwood’s living room reading the afternoon newspaper. Dagwood hadn't yet returned home from work. In walks Cookie Bumstead. "Hello mom."


Blondie looks up at her daughter. "Hello my dear. Have you got a date tonight?"

"Yes I do mummy." Cookie spins around. "What do you think of this dress?"

"It's very nice my dear." Then Blondie notices it, or thinks she does. Cookie hasn't got any panties on."

"Spin around again Cookie. I want to see what it looks like when you're dancing." Cookie spins around. Blondie bends over just the slightest and can plainly see that her daughter isn't wearing panties. Plan as day, she can see her bare backside and other areas.

Cookie stops spinning around. "Young lady, you’re not wearing any panties. Get into the bedroom and put some on, this instant."

"Mummy, I'm old enough to not have to wear panties if I wish. It's too hot out to wear them." Cookie stamps her foot.

Blondie points down the hall. "Get young lady,"

"No." Blondie walks over to her and swats her backside. Swat. "OOOOOO."

She again points down to the hall. "Get."

Cookie doesn't move. Blondie walks over to her and pulls her over to the couch. Sitting down, Blondie turns her daughter over her knee. "Mummy, I'm 22, I'm too old for this. Let me up."

Up goes Cookies dress. Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Oh my mummy. Stop" Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Please, oh please no more." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Oh, I'll put them on. Just stop this humiliation." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Knock. Knock. Knock. There's a knock on the front door.

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Blondie lets Cookie up off her knee and Cookie runs down the hallway. Sniffling and rubbing her backside.

Blondie goes to the door and opens it. There stands Ed Simpson, Cookies latest boyfriend. He had a large smile on his face. "Hello Edward, come in. Cookie will be with you in a few minutes. She had a clothing malfunction."

Ed comes in and sits down to wait for Cookie. After half an hour out comes Cookie and the two leave for their date.

No comments: