Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gym Class Voyeur

Jack Ryan was exploring the girl’s gym class changing room. The gymnasts where out in the gym and shouldn't be back in the locker room for 45 minutes. He was 16 and very curious about what there was to see. Then he heard the commotion in the gym. He couldn't hear what was being said but knew that they were getting closer by the loudness of the screams.


Cathy Gentry, the female gym teacher had Connie by the ear and was pulling her towards the locker room. "Miss Gentry, I didn't mean to swear at you. It was a mistake. I won't ever do it again."

Jack looked around; there was no place he could go. Then he realized there was one place that he could go, into a locker. In he went. He could see out through the slits in the door. He was very cramped, but what could he do, at the very least he'd have to see the principal, at the worst he'd be expelled.

Jack stood there looking out the locker door slit, when who should come in but Miss Gentry and one of the girls. He didn't know her name. He'd never even noticed her before.

Cathy pulled Connie into the locker room. "Young lady, I don't care if you’re sorry. I guarantee that you'll be a lot sorrier once I'm through with you."

Cathy pulled Connie over to a chair and sat down. She let go of her ear. "Over my knee young lady."

Connie gasped. "Miss Gentry, what are you going to do to me?"

Cathy looks up at Connie. "Why I'm going to spank you of course. What do you think I'm going to do to a foul mouth young lady?"

Connie puts her hand over her backside. "Oh no, I'm 17 and much too old for a spanking. I've never..."

"Yes that's the point; you probably never have been spanked. Well I'm going to cure that. I don't know about your parents, but talk back to me with that kind of language and a spanking is in order."

Jack could hardly believe his luck. He was going to actually see one of the girls get spanked. He reached down and rubbed his crotch. It was beginning to get hard. He was breathing hard, even though he was trying to be as quiet as possible. That's all he needed was to get caught hiding in the locker.

Connie turns and tries to leave the locker room. Cathy stands up and grabs her by the arm, pulling her over to the chair and over her knee. "No, wait. This isn't right. I don't deserve to be spanked."

Once over Cathy's knee Connie has her gym shorts yanked down and her backside bared. Jack thought he was going to shoot his load right then and there in the locker.

Swat. "Ouch." Swat. "Ouch. No wait. Oh god." Swat. "Ouch." Swat. "Ouch. Please don't. It hurts." Swat. "Ouch." Swat. "Ouch. Oh, stop, stop. It truly hurts." Swat. "Ouch."

Without stopping Cathy continues to tan Connie's bare ass. "It's supposed to hurt young lady. That's the point of this whole exercise."

Swat. "Ouch." Swat. "Ouch."

Connie was crying profusely at this point. "Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

Swat. "Ouch." Swat. "Ouch." Swat. "Ouch." Swat. "Ouch."

Connie's humiliation over, Cathy Gentry lets her up. Connie pulls up her gym shorts and runs from the room, still crying. Cathy looks up to the locker. "I don't know who you are in there, but I suggest you get out here this instant. Or I just might have to use more than my hand on your ass."

Jack stopped rubbing his crotch. "A spanking, oh my. No I won't come out."

Cathy stands up and opens the locker door and sees it's one of the boys. She pulls Jack out of the locker and grabs his ear. Pulling him along to her office. Jack is starting to sniffle. "Miss Gentry, please don't spank me. I'll die if I'm spanked."

Cathy opens her desk drawer and takes out a ping pong paddle. Jack pees himself; he knows that he's in deep shit now.



1 comment:

tinaslut said...

Nice story although my personal view is that it is we girls who should be spanked ;-) Hard and often... mmmmm

tina