Saturday, January 10, 2009

Very Important Meeting

Agnes De Winter was going to go and do some shopping, but she had forgotten her credit card. She took the elevator up to the 26th floor of the Mansfield Towers. Her husband Wendall worked there. He was the senior VP in charge of accounts.


Wendall De Winter had told his wife that she wasn't to come to the office. It showed a bad example to the others that personal life and work shouldn't mix. Not even for the executives for the company.

Agnes steps off the elevator and walks out into the office. She heads for her husband’s office at the far end of the office. He was the most senior person on this floor, the floor being taken up by the accounts department. The Mansfield stores offices took up the top 10 floors of the Mansfield Towers, they had over 300 stores, selling men’s and women’s apparel worldwide. This was only their head office.

Julie Judson, the receptionist gets up and hurries after Mrs. De Winter. She does not recognize her. Even though they met at the last three floors Christmas parties. "Mam, stop, wait. You must check in to see anybody."

Agnes pays no mind to her. Julie sees her run up to Mr. De Winter and snatches his wallet out of his back pocket. Wendall whirls around and sees his lovely wife taking his credit card out of the wallet. Julie then runs up. "I'm so sorry Mr. De Winter; she rushed right by my desk before I could stop her."

Wendall takes both his wallet and credit card back from his wife. "That's okay Julie, this lady is my wife. But you did right to try and stop her at reception." It wouldn't be right for his wife to come in unannounced, when all others had to be announced. It made a bad example to his staff and other visitors.

"Yes sir. I left the reception unattended and must return to it." Julie then turned and went back to her reception desk."

Wendall shakes his head turns and as he puts his wallet into his back pocket, heads to his office, with his wife in toe. As he passes his secretary he says. "George Kent, I'll be in a meeting and don't want to be interrupted."

He looks up from his computer monitor. "Yes Mr. De Winters."

Into the office Wendall and Agnes go. Agnes enters the office and Wendall closes the door behind her. "Now Agnes, just what do you want?"

She sits down in a chair. "I left my credit card at home and just have to buy the most delicious hat that I just saw at the store."

He smiles. "I hope it was Mansfields Apparel."

"Yes, of course. I get twenty per-cent off for the employee’s discount." She shifts her backside in the chair.

"You know Agnes; I told you that I wasn't to be bothered at work. Not unless it was an emergency."

"But I have to buy that hat. It's for tomorrow’s party at your lodge." She holds her hand out. Thinking she's going to get the credit card.

Wendall goes behind his desk and pulls out his swivel chair. Agnes looks at it. "Wendall what are you going to do with that."

He sits down in it. "My dear I think you need a little reminder that when I tell you not to bother me at the office, I mean not to bother me at the office."

She shifts in her chair. "Wendall, wh what are you talking about, what lesson?"

He then reaches over and grabs his wife’s arm and pulls her up out of her chair and before she can stop it or fight, she over his knee; a place that she's been on several occasions during their ten years of marriage. "Oh no, Wendall. You’re not. People might hear or worse see. Please wait till you get home tonight. I’m so sorry I bothered you at work. I just didn't think."

He raises the back of her dress. No panties. He smiles as he thinks about her luscious body. Walking around like that. His to pat on her bare backside. He shakes his head and thinks to himself. No, fist the spanking.

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Wendall, please stop. It's beginning to hurt me." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Without stopping he answers her. "It's supposed to hurt young lady. It's a spanking."

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Oh this is just awful Wendall." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Then he hears the door open and in walks his secretary. "Mr. De Winter, Mr. Mansfield Sr. is." He stops abruptly in his tracks.

Wendall looks at George Kent, his secretary. "What----Get Out!! I Told you I was in a meeting didn't I."

George backs out. "Oh my I'm so sorry Mr. De Winter."

George goes to his telephone and informs Mr. Mansfield that Mr. De Winter is away from his desk for a few minutes and will call him as soon as he gets back.

As for Wendall, he goes back to paddling his wife.

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Wendall stops the spanking and lets the sniffling Agnes up off his knee. As she stands there sniffling he takes the credit card out of his wallet and hands it to her. "Thank you Wendall."

She leaves his office and as she is walking across the main office, rubs her backside. Wendall looks at her as she leaves, as does the rest of the office staff. George looks up at Wendall. "Mr. De Winter, while you were in your meeting, Mr. Mansfield called. He wants you to call him back as soon as you’re back to your desk."

"Thank you George." Wendall then goes back into his office and calls the President of the company back.

No comments: