Sunday, January 4, 2009

Too Short Of A Dress

Pauline Javis sat at her vanity, combing her shoulder length hair. She was dressed in the sexiest outfit that she owned. The dress barely came down below her ass cheeks. It was so comfy and made her feel and look so sexy. She had just bought it and knew Darrik; her husband would just love it.


She put down the hairbrush and stood up, walking out of the bedroom and down the hallway to the living room. Where she knew her husband was waiting for him. He had been ready for an hour, while she was in the bedroom making herself look ever so sexy.

She enters the living room, there sat Darrik. She spins around a couple of times to show him the dress, "Well sweetie what do you think of it? Sexy ain't it?"

His jaw dropped open. "God woman, I can see your ass under that dress. We're going to see my parents. Not out to a night club."

She walks over to him and spins around again, once. "So, I like this dress. Don't you."

He smiles, he loves it, but not to go to his parent’s anniversary dinner. "I love it, but don't you think you're a little underdressed for where we're going tonight?"

"No. I love it and I'm going to wear it. You just said you love it, so I'll wear it." He turns her around so that her back is towards him.

He runs his hand up the back of her leg, under the dress. "At least you're wearing some panties. But you are not wearing that thing to my parents."

She looks back at him as her fingers her panties. "Yes I am."

"No you're not young lady. Now get back into the bedroom and change into something more fitting." He withdraws his hand from under the dress.

"No." He swats the back of her dress.

Swat. "Oh."

She whirls around to face him. "I said I'm wearing this dress and that's that."

He shakes his head. "No you're not."

"Yes I am and there's nothing you can do to stop me." She turns to go towards the front door.

He reaches out and grabs her by her arm, pulling her back. "Oh but there is."

He pulls Pauline towards him and he guides her over his knee. "Darrik, what do you think you're doing to me. Oh my god, you're not."

She is lying over his knee. Pauline tries to get up, but he's clamped his left arm over her waist, holding down over his knee. "Darrik, you can't. This isn't right. I'm your wife, not some disobedient child. Let me up this instant."

He slowly starts to pull up her dress. It isn't any trouble, as it's so short. "Darrik, stoop this. You're joking aren't yo0u. You have to be."

Her dress once up over her waist, down her panties start. "Noooooo."

"It's not like I didn't warn you. Six months ago before we wed I told you I'd spank you whenever you needed it. You just haven't needed it until now."

"I thought you where only joking. We both had a big laugh about it, don't you remember." Her panties are now down and her lily white backside is bare as could be.

He raises his hand in the air and brings it down on her right ass cheek. Swat. "Yeeeeeeow." Swat. "Yeeeeeeow. Daaaarrik, in the name of god, don't." Swat. "Yeeeeeeow." Swat. "Yeeeeeeow. Oh my, it's beginning to hurt so." Swat. "Yeeeeeeow." Swat. "Yeeeeeeow. Please stop, I'll change. I will." Swat. "Yeeeeeeow."

Pauline was kicking and screaming as she got her backside tanned by her loving husband. She was still trying to get up as her spanking continued along at an even pace. She was also crying.

"Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

Swat. "Yeeeeeeow." Swat. "Yeeeeeeow." Swat. "Yeeeeeeow."

The spanking over, Darrik stopped swatting Pauline's backside. He helped her to her feet. She stamped her foot at him as she rubbed her very sore backside. She hadn't been spanked like that since she was ten. And she didn't like it any better this time than she had then.

Darrik points to the bedroom. "Go and get changed or I'll get a hairbrush and use it on you."

She turned and hurried down to their bedroom, she quickly changes and made herself presentable. This took another hour in total. Once at Darrik's parents, Pauline told his mother about what had transpired with her son. Hoping for some sympathy. She hoped that his mother would give it to Darrik really good. In hopes he wouldn't ever beat her again.

The two women where in the kitchen when Pauline told Ginger, Darrik's mother, about the spanking. Ginger shook her head. "Men." She then lifted the side of her dress and showed Pauline and little bruise on the outside edge of her own backside. "My Jack tanned my backside just four days ago."

Pauline put her hand up to her mouth and gasps. "Oh my. Those men are just animals."

Ginger smiled. "Oh yes and I think that's the way I want them." She then took the roast out of the oven and carried it out to the dining room table, where Jack and Darrik and another son and daughter in law sat. "Dinners ready. Come and get it."

The four then sat down to dinner. Pauline sat very gently. Ginger still had the smile on her face as she looked at her man. One happy and well spanked DD wife. Pauline not so much so. She didn’t like being spanked and probably never would.

No comments: