Saturday, January 31, 2009

Roommates

Barbara and Cathy where roommates at the Brighton School for Girls. Barbara was getting dressed after taking her bath, when Cathy should open the bathroom door and see Barbara's welts on her backside. "Oh my god, what happened to you?"


Barbara whirls around as she buttons up the back of her dress. "What do you mean Cath?"

Cathy points at Barbara's backside. "Those welts on your ass, how'd they get there? Did Miss Tenderhooks beat you?" Miss Tenderhooks was the dorms house mother.

Barbara shakes her head. "No, I'm afraid it was my step father and mother. When I got home last week for the spring break, Miss Tenderhooks telephoned them and told them about me fighting with Honey the week before. They said if I didn't behave better they'd have to expel me. Well my step father went ballistic."

It all started like this. I was sitting there reading when my mother and step father came into the living room. "Barbara is it right that you started a fight last week."

Barbara jumps to her feet. "It wasn't my fault, Honey called me a few names and I had to put her in her place."

Kirby Carruther's looks at his wife. "Margarette, I think this child needs a good hiding. She'll learn that ladies just don't fight."

Kirby walks over to a book case a picks up a riding crop. He swishes it through the air a few times. Swish. Swish. Swish. Swish.

"Margarette grab her and hold her over the coffee table."

Margarette grabs Barbara. "Kirby, do you think this is necessary?"

Kirby steps towards his wife and step daughter. "Yes I do. Now unless you want one as well, bend her over the table."

Barbara begins to struggle as her mother does as her husband says. "Mummy no wait, I'm 17 and too old for this. No wait."

Barbara is bent over the coffee table, with her mother holding her firmly in place by the wrists.

Kirby reaches down and lifts the back of Barbara's dress yanking her panties firmly down to her knees. "Noooooo. Wait, this isn't right."

Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow. Please mummy, please stop him." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow. Oh daddy, I'll be good. I truly will."

Even though Kirby was Barbara's new step father she had started calling him daddy. She did this because her mother had asked her to.

Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow. Oh god no, please stop. Let me up this instant."

Barbara was crying as her ass got beaten soundly by her step father. "Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow."

Margarette was sniffling as she witnessed her daughter getting the beating. She didn't like it, but wasn't going to defy her husband. She knew that she might be next. She knew that she had made a bad choice in this one and would eventually divorce him, when he went too far with Barbara and herself.

Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow."

Barbara's beating over, she was let up and shot to her feet, crying. "Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

Kirby points in the direction of her bedroom. "Get to your room young lady."

Off Barbara ran, crying her eyes out.


Barbara through telling the story to Cathy started to sniffle. "It was just awful. He beats me whenever I'm home."


Cathy comforted her as she cried. She rubbed her back as she cried. "We'll just have to get that bastard, yes we will."

No comments: