Thursday, January 29, 2009

Out Of Town

Gerald Morgan had just spent a week out of town on business. He had to visit the three plants in Mexico that his company now owned. As he was leaving he noticed the large pill of laundry that had accumulated in the laundry room. "Mildred, I hope you'll have this laundry done by the time I get back."


She cuddles up to him. "Yes, yes of course I will." She muses his hair up and they kiss. He walks out to the taxi cab that is to take him to the airport.

All went well in Mexico, the new plants where running smoothly. Gerald paid off the taxi cab and walked up his side walk to the back door. It was three in the morning. As he entered the back door, he walked through the pile of laundry, still sitting on the floor where it had been a week earlier.

He trips over a pile of pants. "God damn it." He yells for his wife, who is fast asleep in their bedroom. "MILDRED, MILDRED MORGAN. GET THAT BACKSIDE OF YOURS DOWN HERE IMMEDIATELY."

Mildred awoke with a start. She could hear her husband yelling for her from the first floor. She looks over to the alarm clock. "What the fuck does he want, at three in the morning?"

Groggily she realizes that her husband’s back from his business trip. She remembers the laundry that she hadn’t done. She just couldn't get around to doing it, as she sleepily walks into the living room. There stands Gerald, his hands on his hips. Coming out from the laundry room she sees a trail of cloths. "Just what is all this, young lady? I thought I told you that you where to do this laundry before I got back from Mexico?"

Again she presses her body close to his and musses with his hair. "I did. This is all new laundry." She lies through her teeth to him.

He bends over and picks up his bathing suit and a shirt. "Woman, I wore these last week and haven't worn them since. This is the same laundry that was here a week ago."

"Um, Ah. Gerald, I was just too tired to do it."

He drops the cloths on the floor. "Tired. You had a whole week to get the rest and do it. No I think what my little baby needs is a sound spanking. Right here and now. Perhaps that will help train you to do your wifely duties."

Her hand shoots over her backside. "Spanking. No. I'm too old for a spanking."

Gerald and Mildred have been married for four months. In all that time the most that Gerald had done to her was threaten to spank her. He'd never ever hit her. "Yes I think I started to spank you when necessary."

She steps back, her hand still over her ass. He steps forward and grabs her by the arm pulling her over to a chair. "Gerald stop this foolishness, you’re hurting my arm."

"That's not all that going to get hurt my dearest." He sits down on the chair and before she can pull away, finds herself laying on her stomach over her husband’s knee, like a ten year old child. "Gerald, in the name of god no. I won't stand for this. I'm too old to be spanked."

Up goes the back of her night gown. "Noooooo."

Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch. Gerald stop this, this instant, do you hear me, stop this?" Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch. Oh please no more. It hurts so much." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch."

Mildred's legs where kicking up and down, as each swat of his hand made contact with her ass, the ass muscle tightened. She went from protesting and sniffling to protesting and blubbering like that 10 year old child.

Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch."

She had tried to put her hand over her ass, but Gerald had simply grabbed her wrist and moved it to the side. The pain would shoot through her ass and down her legs.

"Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch."

]The spanking finished Mildred got up off her husband’s knee. Crying she stamped her foot. "That just wasn't right or necessary. I'd have done the laundry, eventually."

"Yes that's just it, eventually. You're much too slovenly about your housework. In the future whenever your housework starts to fail, I'm going to give you a spanking. Next time I won't be as lenient and use my hand."

He turns her around and swats her tail, this time he's holding an eighteen inch ruler. Crack. "OOOWWW."

Where that ruler had come from she didn't know or care. "Now woman, its three thirty in the morning. When I get up, I'll expect all this laundry to be cleaned up and done. If not you'll get another spanking with this." He waived the ruler in front of her.

She was still sniffling. "Oh god. She started to pick up the laundry. Gerald went up to the bedroom and went to bed.

About ten o'clock in the morning he got up and went down stairs. All the laundry had been done and Mildred was making him a breakfast. They sat down and ate their breakfast. Mildred said not a word. When they finished breakfast, Mildred got up and went and sat on his knee. She shifted her ass a bit so it hung off the side of his knee, as sitting on anything like that hurt her like hell.

"Gerald, I'm so sorry I didn't do the laundry. I promise in the future that I'll work my tail off, so that it doesn't get spanked off." He rubbed her back. "I hope so, because I was serious about spanking you in the future when needed."

She kissed him. "That won't ever be necessary, I promise you."

She was right and so was he. I t was over a year before she went over his knee again. She didn't like it that time any more than she had that first awful time. But she accepted it all the same.

1 comment:

Lars Christian Steenberg said...

Spanking always has a good effect on young wives. They may not like the spanking, but they like to have a real man to look after them - even if it means a bare-bottomed spanking once i a while. :-)