Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finders Keepers Loosers Weepers: Almost

Vivian Merche is an illegal alien from Venezuela; she is working for Roger Fansworth and his wife Genie. She is cleaning under the sofa in the living room, when she finds a diamond ring that Genie has been looking all over the place for.


Vivian stands up and looks around, not seeing Genie looking at her through the crack in the door, she pockets it going back to work. Genie enters the room. "VIVIAN."

She yells at the top of her voice at her maid. Vivian almost jumps out of her skin. "Oh Mrs. Fansworth, I didn't see you."

"That was obvious." She walks over to Vivian and holds out her hand. Vivian does nothing. She tries to act as if she didn't know what her mistress was after. "The ring, give it to me."

"Oh yes, the ring." She tries to act like she forgot it was there. She puts her hand in her pocket and take the ring out, handing it to Genie.

"I don't know about you Vivian. Trying to steal my ring like that. I think what you need is to be fired."

Vivian gasps. "OOOHHH, no please don't fire me, I'll be deported back to Venezuela,
Hugo Chavez men will throw me in jail. I just couldn't stand that."

Genie shakes her head. "You should have thought of that before you tried to steal my ten thousand dollar ring. You my dear are fired. I'll call the immigration and have"

Genie turns and starts to walk off. Vivian drops to her knees and grabs her waist. "Please mistress, don't. I'll do anything rather than be fired. Anything."

Genie stops and lifts Vivian to her feet. "Anything."

"Oh yes anything."

Genie smiles, she knows how much her and her husband love to play their BDSM games, with Genie getting the spankings. Now they have a real toy, Vivian to spank."

"Please mistress, please."

Genie turns and walks off. "Follow me."

Vivian follows after her mistress; they end up in Roger Fansworth's study. Roger is Genies long time and loving husband. "Roger, I just caught me a thief, trying to steal that ring I'd misplaced."

Roger looks at Vivian. "You did, just what are we to do to you Vivian."

Vivian rushes up to him. "Anything sir, just don't fire me. I'll be dead if I get sent back to Venezuela, I'll literally die."

Rogers pulls a chair out and sits down in it. "I think a sound spanking is in order. Yes a very sound spanking."

"Of my god. Please there must be something else that can be done." Vivian is getting frantic, as she looks from Roger to Genie then back again.

Roger rubs his knee. "Yes there is, we could fire you and have you arrested."

Vivian lowers her head. "It's the spanking then."

She has put her hand over her backside. "Okay girl over my knee." He pats his knee.

Vivian slowly walks up to Roger. She looks at Genie. "Please I don't want a spanking; there must be some other alternative that being arrested."

Roger reaches out and grabs her hand. "No Vivian, it's either the police or a spanking."

Vivian is starting to sniffle. But she lies over Rogers’s knee. He reaches down and lifts the back of her dress. Vivian tries to stand. His left arm closes over her waist and pushes her down again.

Genie pulls down Vivian’s panties. "Oh god no."

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Please stop this. Oh god please it hurts so." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. I promise to behave myself. I'll never steal again. Never ever." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Vivian has started to blubber. "Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

As Roger tans Vivian’s bare ass, she cries, her legs kick and twist in every direction. She tries to get off his knee, but can't. The pain is more than she can take. Or so she thinks.

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Once Roger is through with the spanking, Vivian is let up. She quickly pulls up her panties and lowers her dress. She is crying, standing there rubbing her backside. "In the future young lady, whenever you disobey one of us, a spanking will be given."

"Is that clear." "Yes sir."

He points to the door. "Than get back to work." Off goes Vivian, one sore and sorry woman.

No comments: