Monday, January 5, 2009

Club Fed (1990) - Non Spanking Movie Review Monday

video

Club Fed (1990) - Sort Of Love Scene.


video

Club Fed (1990) - Judy Landers shoves someone into a swimming pool.













Internet Sites Of Interest:
Internet Movie Database (IMDB)


Plot:

The place to be for the guilty-rich! That is Club Fed (1990)

A powerful gangster is murdered. However, All of his holdings were in his girlfriend's name. So she is charged and sent to a minimum-security prison, where all of the prisoners are filthy rich.

The FBI wants to shut down a luxurious minimum-security prison, so a high-placed official Vince Hooligan (Joseph Campanella) sends an undercover agent Howard Polk (Lance Kinsey) to root out any sign of crime. There Angelica Paziotopolous (Judy Landers) meets and falls in love with an undercover FBI agent.

The warden, Warden Boyle (Burt Young) also wants to create a scandal that will topple Club Fed. This strict prison warden decides to tighten discipline in his prison, the inmates comedically undermine his plans. Sexy Angelica is the key to his plan, but the eccentric inmates have ideas of their own.





Information:

Buy DVD

Welcome to the slammers of the rich and famous - Club Fed, with gourmet dining and private suites.

Ruth Landers, the mother of both the actress's Judy Landers and Judy's younger and more talented sister of Audrey Landers. Ruth came up with the story and helped write the movies script.

Sleazily directed and frequently shamelessly plain, but also, on occasion, funny and verbally witty. Directed by Nat Christian.


My Scenario:

Angelica Paziotopolous walks along the edge of the Club Fed swimming pool, she wants to talk to the Reverend. As she walks towards him, Gus the prisons pool boy is standing at the edge cleaning the pool. She doesn't move aside, she simply shoves him into the pool. Out of her way.

Standing next to the Reverend, she sits down. "Forgive me reverent for I have sinned."

His response to her inquiry is. "Haven't we all."

"I remember when I was a little baby." He holds up his hand to her. "Listen sister, why don't you save us all a little time and ask him for forgiveness, Halalualla."

"You see I was the only baby in the family. My mama and daddy spoiled me." The pool boy has climbed out of the pool and goes back to cleaning the pool. "They were always bringing me wonderful things. Toys, a teddy bear, a trailing bra."

At this he turns to her and adjusts his glasses. "What was this I heard about a training bra."

She goes on and on about her life. He finally says. "Just ask him for forgiveness."

She stops talking, gets up and walks back along the edge of the pool, again shoving Gus the pool boy into the pool. The reverend gets up and watches her walk away from him.

Gus quickly swims over to the shallow end of the pool and gets out. He runs up to Angelica grabbing her by the arm. He turns her around to face him. "What do you think you're doing. I'll have to have a talk with Warden Boyle about you."

He puts his hands up on his waist. "I don't really care what you do mam. But what I think I'll do is give you a long overdue spanking. Yes I will, a spanking."

He grabs her by the arm and pulls her struggling over to a hard pool bench and sits down. As she was being manhandled over to the bench she complained mightily. "Let me go, you’re hurting my arm.." She struggle. But he has no trouble with her.

Once at the seat , she finds herself over his knee. He clamps his left arm over her waist, holding Angelica firmly over his knee. "I'm sorry, it was an accident."


Gus reaches down and undoes one side of her bikini bottoms. "Noooooo, wait. You can't do this."

He then undoes the string on the other side of her bikini. "Once may have been an accident. But shoving me in that pool twice was a deliberate act. I'm going to teach you how to treat the staff at this prison."

Gus then pulls off her bikini, baring her lily white ass. "OOOHHH."

At this time the Reverend walks up. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

Gus looks up at him. :I think I'm going to tan this young lady's ass."

The Reverend smiles. "Ooohhh, I think I'm going to enjoy watching this.,"

Gus raises his hand. Swat. "Ouch." Swat. "Ouch. Stop this, do you hear me." Swat. "Ouch." Swat. "Ouch. I said stop it this second." Swat. "Ouch." Swat. "Ouch." Swat. "Ouch."

Angelica is looking around trying to get someone’s attention. "Somebody, Anybody, help me. Oh god someone help me. Stop this animal. He's hurting me."

Swat. "Ouch." Swat. "Ouch." Swat. "Ouch."

Gus doesn't stop tanning
Angelica ass, he increases the power of each swat. She has broken down and is only screaming ouch and crying, as he spanks her. "Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

Swat. "Ouch." Swat. "Ouch." Swat. "Ouch."

Gus finishes the spanking and she gets up, running off crying. She leaves her bikini bottoms on the swimming pools deck. Gus goes back to cleaning the pool, the Reverend goes off after
Angelica. Hoping he can get a little sympathy sex with her. Make her feel okay and he may get what he's wanted since he first saw her. Screw her boll legged.



























No comments: