Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bride Of Frankenstein

Doctor Frankenstein stood over his newest creation, the mate for his monster. He wanted to see if his original monster could reproduce. He knew that, as doctor Frankenstein, he could produce life out of nothing. But could he produce a viable life out of nothing.


Looking at Igor, his trusted assistant, he yells. "Igor, the power. Turn it on."

"Yes doctor." Igor grabs the switch and throws it.

There is a clap of thunder and lightning strikes the lightning rod, bringing the power down the wires and through his apparatus. The electricity goes through his creature, laying there on the table. The body jerks and convulses.

Doctor Frankenstein giggles with glee. "It's moving Igor, It's moving."

Then the female form on the table moves. "It's alive, it’s alive. I've done it again."

He rushes forward to the table. "Igor, help me, help me stand it up."

As doctor Frankenstein and Igor stand the female creation on her feet, the male monster steps forward. "Is she for me doctor Frankenstein?"

Igor and the doctor step back. "Yes, yes. She's all yours. I want to see you bring life forth naturally."

The male monster reaches out and strokes the female monsters breast through her dress. "Mine."

The female monster slaps its hand away. "No."

It looks from doctor Frankenstein, to Igor, than to her new mate, the male monster. "What's going on? Who are you? Who am I?"

Doctor Frankenstein speaks. "This is your mate. You are his mate."

The female monster shutters. "No, it can't be. It's ugly. Horrid."

She turns and tries to run off. Finding her legs a bit stiff, she can't run very fast. The male monster goes after her. "Mine. Mine. I want."

The male monster catches up to the female monster and grabs it by the arm. She swings at him. "No get your ugly hands off me."

The male monster looks around the room and spots a chair. It pulls his mate over to the chair and sits down in it. Turning his mate over his knee. She falls over his knee. "No, what are you doing? I don't want you touching me."

Doctor Frankenstein and Igor stand there watching all this. "Doctor, shouldn’t we stop it. He may hurt her."

Doctor Frankenstein shakes his head. "No Igor, it needs to see who is in charge of their relationship. I may have created them both. But she still needs to know that it is her new lord and master."

The female monster is lying over the male monsters knee. He reaches down and yanks up the back of her dress. Revealing a set of panties, over a rough and scarred backside.

The spanking then begins, very much to the horror of the female monster. Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Stop. Stop. You can't do this." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Oh I haven't done anything to deserve this." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

The spanking stops and the male monster looks down at his new bride. "You're my bride and I'm going to teach you to obey me."

It starts to cry. "Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa, Whaa."

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

The male monster stops spanking his new bride and she is let up. She stands there in front of the male monster. About five feet away. She looks at the stairs, but does not run. Doctor Frankenstein goes over to a door and opens it. Inside this room is a large feather bed. The female monster looks at it then at the male monster. Her eyes go down to his crotch and she see a very large bulge in his crotch. "Oh my."

She reaches out and rubs it. It pulsates. She then turns and runs again. This time not towards the stairs and freedom, but into the bedroom. The male monster laughs. "Hah, Hah, Hah. Hah. Hah." It is deep guttural laugh.

He then goes into the bedroom and shuts the door after himself and his new bride.

Doctor Frankenstein turns to Igor. "I hope I can create life again Igor."

Igor looks at the doctor. "Doctor Frankenstein, I don't think it will be you who creates this life, but them."

1 comment:

Dave Wolfe said...

Hey, Paul! I'm glad my Frankenspanken cartoon inspired YOUR creativity!

"Wolfie"