Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Betty Cooper Learns A Lesson

Archie Comics


Archie Andrews walked up the front walk to his girl friends, Betty Cooper’s house, he was whistling, for he was the happiest teen in all of Riverdale. He had asked and been accepted, Betty to go steady with him and she had accepted. She was now his stead and one and only girlfriend. Veronica Lodge wouldn't like it, but what the hell, he had to settle down to one girlfriend and that one was Betty.

Veronica was much too rich and snooty. So he had decided on Betty.

Knock. Knock Knock.

Alice Cooper comes to the front door and opens it. But not before she peers out the glass window in the door. "Oh hello Archie, I presume you want to see Betty?"

He smiles at her. He thinks about what Betty will look like when she's her mother’s age. If she's half as good looking as her mother, in thirty years, Archie will be one lucky husband. "Yes Mrs. Cooper, is she in?"

"Yes she is, she's in her bedroom." Alice steps aside and ushers Archie in. "Come on in my boy. She's down in her bedroom."

Mrs. Cooper trusts Betty enough to allow her o have a boy in her bedroom.

Archie walks in and down the hall towards Betty's bedroom. Just outside the bedroom door he pulls up. He can hear Betty talking on the telephone.

Betty: "Oh Reggie, I'd love to come to the movies with you."

Reggie Mantle was Archie's rival for Betty's affection before she became Archie's steady girlfriend.

At this insult to his masculinity Archie burst into the room through the open door. Betty looks up at the commotion. "Oh hello Archiekins."

Archie takes the telephone from her and says. "Reggie, Archie here. When I find you, you're going to get the beating of your life."

Reggie doesn't say a word, he just hangs up the telephone.

Betty turns to Archie. "Archiekins, what are you doing? What was that all about?"

Archie looks right at Betty. "Betty my love, you're my girlfriend now and won't have anyone going out with you but me."

"Archie what are you talking about. I was only making a d." At this point Archie grabs Betty by the arm and goes over to a couch. She stops speaking in mid sentence. "Archie Andrews, let go of me, you’re hurting my arm."

"Not as much as you’re going to hurt and it'll be in a slightly different place that you hurt next." He sits down on the sofa, which Betty has in her room. It's there so she and her friends can sit in comfort and listen to the newest CD's.

Over his knee she goes. "Archie, oh my. What are you doing. Oh god, I won't let you do this to me."

She has come to the conclusion that she's about to get spanked by her Archiekins. There could be no other reason for going over his knee like that. "Archie, no wait. You can't do this."

She now uses his real name, instead of the cute slang name that she usually uses on him. She knows that this is no time for cutesy. She tries to get up. Archie has clamped his right arm over her waist and is holding her firmly over his knee. She looks at the door. "Mummy, Mummy, in the name of god help me. Archie has gone bananas. He's going to spank me."

She is looking from the door to Archie as he raises the back of her dress. No panties, she had taken them off in private. While in her bedroom. "Archie, now, now. This isn't right. Let me explain about Reggie. I can explain."

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Oh my Archie stop. Muuuuumy help." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Oh Archie please I can exp0lain. Please stop and let me explain." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

At this point Alice Cooper comes into the room and sees her daughter over Archie's knee. "Archie Andrews, stop that this second. You're not married to her yet, only engaged."

Archie stops and Betty tries to get up, but he's still got his right arm over her waist. He looks up at Alice. "Mrs. Cooper, I caught Betty hear making a date with that Reggie Mantle. She's my girl now and should be doing it."

Alice looks to her daughter. Betty my child, if your father had caught me making a date when with another boy when we were engaged he'd have used more than just his hand on my backside and he'd be right to have done it. Be thankful that all Archie is doing is using his hand."

Alice than turns and leaves Betty to her fate. "Muuuuuumy, oh god stop it."

Archie then continues to tan Betty's backside, she breaks down at the thought of being spanked and her mother actually allowing Archie to do it.

"Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Archie stops the spanking and lets Betty up. She stands up and rubs her very sore backside. She's never been so humiliated in her entire life. She sits down next to Archie. There's a pillow that she sits down on. "Archie I wasn't making a date with Reggie, I was making a double date with you, me, Reggie and Veronica. IU just wouldn't cheat on my Archiekins."

He reaches out and embraces her. "Oh Betty I'm so sorry for spanking you like that."

"You have to promise me that you'll never spank me again."

He pats her back. "I'm sorry dearest, but in the future when needed, I'll have to spank you good and proper. I can only promise that I'll let you explain what you did and why."

"Archie Andrews, you’re just awful. Do you hear me awful." She cried into his shoulder. She knew that she'd be able to control him in the future, just my quilting him out about this spanking. But to her horror it didn't work.

The next time she needed a spanking she got one. It wasn't for a few years and they were married by then, but a spanking she got. She didn’t like it that time any more than the first time. But by then she has had a long talk about it all with her mother.


But she still wouldn't ever like being turned over her mans knee.

No comments: