Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Daughters Humiliation: Rudness, My My

Donna Highgate and her best friend Sara Lawrence where have afternoon tea. "Donna, do you want another cup of tea."


"Oh yes that would be just fine." Sara turned to look at her maid. "Hilda would you kindly poor Mrs. Highgate another cup."

"Yes mam." Hilda walks over to the tea pot and picks it up, pouring Donna another cup of tea. She then put it back down.

At this point in walks Brenda Lawrence. "Mother can I have the keys to the car."

Sara looks to her daughter. "Brenda, aren't you going to hello to Mrs. Highgate?"

Brenda looks at Donna. "I wasn't going to; I'm in much too much of a hurry."

Sara puts her hand to her mouth; she's astonished at her daughters actions."

"Brenda, you apologize to Donna this second."

Brenda shakes her head no. "No I won't. She tattled on me to daddy last week for reckless driving. I don't think I will."

Brenda didn't care for Donna Highgate one bit. And she wasn't going to be polite to the bitch.

Sara looks up to her maid Hilda. "Hilda, would you be a dear and go fetch Rachel, I need the services of you both."

"Yes mam." Hilda curtsied and left the room.

Again Brenda asks for the car keys. "Mother, can I borrow the car keys, I have an errand that needs to be done."

Donna looks at her friend Sara. "Are you going to let that child talk to me like this?"

Brenda says. "Listen, you bird beaked old so and so. I'm 18 and not a child."

Sara is shaking her head, looking at Brenda. "No I'm not; I think she needs a good spanking."

Brenda starts to back up. "Mother, I'm much too old to be treated like a child, as I just told this." She points to Donna. "I'm 18 and not a child. I won't be treated like one."

Sara sighs. "Young lady, when you act like a foul mouth spoiled child, I'll treat you like a child."

Brenda turns and starts to leave the room. "I'm not going to let you treat me like this. I said I'm not a child and won't be treated like one."

Brenda bumps into Rachel. Rachel was a much more powerful woman than any of the other three women. Brenda looks at Rachel. "Watch where you're going, or I'll have my father fire your ass."

Rachel looks to Sara. "Mam, you sent for me."

Sara shakes her head. "Yes I did. My daughter here needs a firm hand and I think that I'm not quite up to it. Would you be so kind as to please turn Brenda over your knee and give her a sound spanking?" She looks at Hilda. "And you help her Hilda."

Brenda tries to squeeze through the door past Rachel. Rachel grabs onto Brenda's hand and pulls her over to a chair, putting her foot up on it. "NO." Brenda screams. "Let me go this instant, I'll have you fired or arrested for this."

Rachel puts her foot up on the chair and bends the struggling and protesting Brenda over her knee. "No I said. Get your hands off of me."

Rachel doesn't pay one bit of attention to the struggling Brenda, what she does is lift the back of her dress, revealing her pantied backside. Nice firm round ass cheeks, stuck out at her. "No, let me go. This isn't right. I'm 18 years old and much too old to be treated like this."

Rachel’s then begins to spank Brenda's backside. Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Let me go. You have no right to humiliate me like this." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. NOOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

At this point Brenda was beginning to sniffle. It wasn't all that painful, just humiliating as all get out.

Swat. "OOOOOO. Stop. Stop. Stop." Swat. "OOOOOO. I'll tell my father about this and he'll fire you." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

At this point Hilda starts in on Brenda's backside as well

Swat. Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. Swat. "OOOOOO."

Brenda finally broke down completely and started to cry. The double swats where just too much for her backside and dignity. "Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

Swat. Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. Swat. "OOOOOO."

The maid and the cook stop spanking Brenda and she is let up. She grabs her backside and runs crying from the room. Forgetting all about wanting to borrow the car for an errand. Sara looks at Rachel. "Rachel you may leave now."

Rachel goes back to the kitchen and her cooking. Donna smiles. "Sara my dear, my tea has gotten cold during all that excitement. May I have some more hot tea?"

"Why yes you may. "Hilda, be a dear and fetch a fresh pot of tea for Mrs. Highgate."

"Yes mam." Hilda curtsies’ and leaves the room.

The two ladies go back to their conversation, as if nothing had happened.

No comments: