Friday, December 12, 2008

Cinema Friday - Broken Dolls (1999)

video

Spanking Scene: Lina Romay turns the naked Christie Levin over her knee and spanks her bare backside with her hand.
























Internet Sites Of Interest:

Internet Movie Database (IMDB)
Monster: At Play - Must Be Member


Information:

Buy DVD
Buy VHS

A real change of pace for Franco, this more serious but no less outrageous art house movie, Broken Dolls (1999).

Jesus Franco presents a dark, erotic adventure in which an island paradise becomes an explosive arena for greed, betrayal and wanton lust. The residents are all after the incredible treasure said to be kept by the island's patriarch, an aging vaudevillian. They know that he must have it, as he never goes to the bank or works, so he must have large amounts of money to live on. (Lina Romay) Tona and (Paul Lapidus) Don Martin, star in a film with plenty of soft-core sex and nudity to get you past it’s cheaply made, less attractive production values.

Actress Lina Romay names "Broken Dolls" as her favorite film performance and credits
One Shot Productions and producer Kevin Collins for bringing this film to life. "Broken Dolls" is one of Jess Franco's very best films ever and certainly a film to be recommended to Franco's fans and to his detractors as well - it might change everybody's mind about him. Other stars are: Christie Levin (Gina), Exequiel Caldas (Herbie), Mavi Tienda (Beatriz), and Guillermo Agranati (Mario).


Plot:

In Broken Dolls, Paul Lapidus stars as a vaudeville actor who brings his dysfunctional family and friends to a deserted island, near Maracaibo, to create a paradise that soon proves to be hellish. After a few years, the family disintegrates into a group of unhappy, spiteful individuals, each with their own agenda.

They stick together, though, because of the promise of a treasure that Martin has promised them all. Martin, however, has begun to show signs of mental instability. Is there really a treasure? And is the family truly alone on the island?


My Scenario:

Tona is in Gina's bedroom, waiting for Gina. Gina enters, Tona says. "Where have you been young lady."

Gina stops dead in her tracks, she did not expect to find Tona in her room. "I was out for a walk."

Tona shakes her head back and forth. "I think you’re lying to me. Now I want to know what and where you where."

"It's true. I was only walking around."

Tona walks up to Gina and slaps her across the face. "Don't lie to me young lady. I want to know where you where and who you where with."

Gina puts her hand up to the cheeks that Tona slapped. "I said I'm telling you the truth. I was only out for a walk."

Tona again shakes her head no. "Young lady, what you need is a serious spanking. And I know just how to give it to you."

Tona then drags Gina over to her bed and strips her out of her night gown. Now Gina is only wearing a pair of thong panties. "What are you going to do to me."

Tona sits down on the bed and turns Gina over her knee. "Young lady I'm going to find out exactly where and with whom you where with, even if I have to tan this ass of yours raw."

Gina puts her hand up on Tona's knee and tries to get up. Tona puts her left arm over Gina's waist and pushes her back down. "No young lady, you’re not going to get out of it that easy."

Gina looks back at Tona. "But, but I'm telling you the truth."

Tona reaches over and picks a hairbrush up off the bed. "Oh my god. No, wait. I'm telling you the truth, I swear to god I'm telling you the truth."

Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow. No. No. I was only out for a walk. I truly was."

"Young lady I know you weren’t. Now tell me the truth."

Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow."

"You are a bad girl." Tona says.

Crack. "Yeeeeeeow. I'm a good girl." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow."

"You are a bad girl." Tona says again.

Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow. I tell you I'm a good girl." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow."

Tona stops the spanking for a few seconds. "Young lady, this is going to continue until I find out where and with whom you where just with. I can last longer than you can, that I can guarantee."

Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow. Oh please stop I'm a bad girl. I'll tell you whatever you want to hear." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow." Crack. "Yeeeeeeow."

Tona stops the spanking and pants Gina's backside, rubbing it for a few seconds. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat.

Tona then lets Gina up. Gina sits down on Tona's knee and cries into her shoulder, with Tona rubbing Gina's bare ass. Gina tells Tona everything. Where she was and who she was with.

"Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reviews on movies, and continuning with a great site.