Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Actresses Do Get Spanked

Polly Pureheart was working on her television show, she had been the star for five years and usually got her way when she asked or in some instances didn't ask. The Polly Pureheart show was number one in the ratings and the director and others on the show usually let her have her way.


Polly's mother, Joanne had just recently married Bobby Hanson. Bobby was on the set watching his new 17 year old step-daughter go through her lines. The camera was rolling and all was running as schedule.

Then a new extra missed her cue and they had to reshoot the scene. Polly went ballistic. It was the third time that day that someone had missed a line or cue. "Jack." She yelled to the director.

"Cut." The filming stopped and Jack Armstrong, the director went up to Polly. "Yes Miss Pureheart, what's wrong this time."

Polly holds up a soft drink can. "This brand isn't what I said to get. I want Cokes only on my set, not Pepsi. Now get me a coke."

Polly threw the Pepsi against the wall. "I'll be in my trailer until you get the coke."

She turns and walks off the set. A script girl hands Jack her coke. "He turns and yells after Polly.”Miss Pureheart we have what you want."

Polly yells back at him as she storms off the set. "Fuck you I'm tired and I'm going to take a nap."

Joanne looks at the director. "I'll see if I can get her."

Joanne goes into the trailer and comes out in five minute crying. "Bobby her new husband looks at her.”What happened sweetie?"

Joanne falls into Bobby's arms. "She told me to get the fuck out. She didn't want me to be in her trailer."

Bobby lets go of his crying wife. "That little bitch. That foul mouthed young lady. I think what she needs is a good talking too."

Joanne shakes her head. "I don't think that talking too her will work, I know I've tried."

He puts his hands up on his waist. "Not like I will, I'm sure."

She gasps. "OOOHHH, Jack you won't. She much too old for that."

Joanne knew what he meant by a little talking to, she had been talked to like that and it didn't involve much talking. "Bobby no, I won't stand for it."

She was standing in front of him and when he tried to move around her, she stepped in front of him again. "No." "Sweetie, if you don't get out of my way, I'll have a little talk with you first. Standing will be all that you can do when I'm through with you."

Her hand went to her backside. She looks around at everyone. No one yet understands what's about to happen. No one except Joanne that is. She steps aside.

Bobby heads off to talk with Polly, Joanne starts after him. Bobby stops and turns around. "Stay, unless you want what she's about to get."

Bobby goes up to the trailer and enters it. The people then hear a little commotion coming from the trailer; it rocks back and forth, and then out comes Bobby, pulling Polly by the ear. "Get your hand off me. What do you think you're doing to me?"

Polly is pulled over to a chair and Bobby sits down and turns Polly over his unkempt knee and tans her aristocratic backside. She's no dummy and immediately realizes that a spanking is to be administered. She's never received one but does know what's happening. "No let go of me this second. You don't have the right to do this to me."

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Let go of me. You’re hurting me." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. This isn't right. You have no right to do this to me." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

As he hand spanked the back of her dress. "Oh but I do young lady. As soon as I married your mother I had the right. No child of mine is going to act and talk the way you do."

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Still holding Polly over his knee, Bobby asks her. "Are you going to behave yourself young lady or do I have to give you a repeat spanking every morning when you show up at work."

"Oh my, I'll behave. I will I truly will. Just let me up. This is so humiliating."

Bobby let her up; as she rubbed her backside he began the talk to her that he told her mother he was going to give her. "Now young lady, in the future you'll watch that mouth of yours, you'll be respectful to everyone and can your elders mam and sir at all times or another bare bottom spanking will be given, is that understood."

"Yes sir."

"Good, now get back to work." Polly then went back to work. An uproarious pandemonium broke loose among the stage hands. They were cheering and clapping at what had happened to Polly Pureheart. Finally.

No comments: