Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wife Training

Edith Kunkle lay on her stomach; she was laying on her boyfriends, Lex Hatfield's, bed. Her cherry red and very sore backside throbbed. Edith thought back how just one hour ago he had asked Edith to become his wife and she had agreed. She had been overjoyed at the prospect. Or at least overjoyed at first, then it happened. He spanked her.

Edith jumped into Lex's arms as she said she would marry him. He reached down and patted her bare backside. She smiled. Edith loved his touch. "Oh my Lex, take me. I want you so much."

She pulled away from him. Turning to the bed, he grabbed her arm and sat down on the end of the bed. Without warning she found herself lying over his knee and her backside bared. "Lex, what are you doing. Let me up. This joke has gone much too far."

She tried to stand. Lex put his left hand over her waist and shoved her back down. "Lex no, let me up. This isn't funny."

With his right hand he rubs her meaty ass; he loves her for that ass. So plump and firm, so fine, was her ass. "Edith my dear, there is only one condition to our marriage and you might as well find out now what it is. So that you can back out of the marriage proposal.

She looks back at him. "Lex, let me up, so that we can talk about it."

His hand went between her legs and he rubbed her pussy. "No my dear. It will be best to talk about it in this position."

Edith was starting to get nervous. "What's the condition, sweetie pie?"

"If you become my wife I intend to spank you like a child if you need it." He pulls his hand out from between her legs.

Edith tries to get up, but can't. "No, that won't do. I'm an adult woman and don't deserve to be spanked like I was a child. No. No. No."

"Well if that's your decision, than the marriage will be called off. We don't have to become husband and wife."

She gasped. She had been working towards that moment since they first met. He was a real man and she wanted a real man, not some milk toast. "But, but, Lex. You won't go back on your word to marry me, would you?"

"No I wouldn't. It'll be your choice on whether we marry or not. All you have to do is say for me to let you up or to give me your permission to spank you. Which will it be?"

She hesitated to say what she wanted, that she'd marry him. She didn't want to be spanked, by him or anyone."

To help her decide, he again put his fingers between her legs and begun to finger her pussy. She moaned as he did. It turned her on more than almost anything. "Ooohhh, Ooohhh, Ooohhh, Ooohhh, Ooohhh. Yes, Yes I'll marry you. God yes, more, more. Take me now."

Lex didn't take Edith, instead he withdrew his hands from between her legs and she tightened her ass muscles. She knew what was coming, didn't really want it, but knew it was coming. She looks back at him and sees his hand raised it the air. "Oh god, Oh my."

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Lex, please not so hard. I'll behave. I truly will." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Lex didn't lesson the force of his hand against her backside. Her ass was turning bright red and his hand was beginning to hurt. He decided at that minute that he'd use a hairbrush in the future.

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Lex, please, it's beginning to hurt." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Lex stopped the spanking for a few seconds and rubbed her ass cheeks. Her backside was beginning to warm up. Edith used this respite to try and stand. But Lex's hand held her firmly over his knee. "Edith, it's supposed to hurt. Now I want you to realize that I'm going easy on you. In the future I'll be using that hairbrush of yours on you."

"Noooooo, oh please no. It hurts so now. Please don't continue with a hair brush." She began to cry at this point. Not only because of the pain, but because of the fact she knew that she was going to get regular spankings once she was married.

"Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Edith Kunkle lay on her stomach; she was laying on her boyfriends, Lex Hatfield's, bed. Her cherry red and very sore backside throbbed. Edith thought back how just one hour ago he had asked Edith to become his wife and she had agreed. She had been overjoyed at the prospect. Or at least overjoyed at first, then it happened. He spanked her.

She felt someone sit down on the side of the bed, it was Lex, He was as naked as she was. She turned over on her back. Her ass hurt as it rubbed against the bed. Spreading her legs, she said. "Lex, take me. I want it more now than I did before. Make me feel like a real woman.

He got up on the bed and mounted her. She soon forgot about her sore ass. She had other things to occupy her mind.

No comments: