Sunday, November 23, 2008

This Hurts Me More That It Does You

Candi Ritzingham was a spoiled brat, Rich, self centered and thought her shit didn't smell. Her chauffeur, Patrick, was driving her to her beauty salon appointment. He drops her of. As she's getting out of the car, she yells back to him. "Be back in two hours Patrick."


She slams the door, he yells out the window at her. "Yes Miss Ritzingham."

Off she goes. It only takes her one hour at the beauty shop. She leaves and waits outside, on a park bench. She keeps looking at her watch. "Just where is that Patrick. I don't have all day to wait for him."

At exactly two hours, Patrick shows up. He gets out of the car and goes around to the curb side of the vehicle and opens the door to let her in. "Just where have you been? I've been waiting here all day."

He looks at his watch. "I arrived right on two hours. That's when you told me to come back Miss Ritzingham.

She looks at him. "I had to wait there with the common people looking at me."

"Well I can't read your mind. "I came when you told me too." Candi gets into the care.

"Don't get smart with me. You're fired; when we get home you can collect your things and leave."

He opens the door and grabs onto her arm. Pulling her out of the car, Patrick is a little rough with Candi. "What do you think you're doing to me? Let go of me this second."

He looks around and sees the park bench that Candi was sitting on. He pulls her over to the bench. "Let go of me. What's going on? I'll have you arrested"

He sits down on the bench and turns her over his knee. "Patrick, what do you think you’re doing? Let me up this second."

He clamps his left arm over her waist. She's wearing jeans, or he'd lift up her dress. "Miss Ritzingham, what I'm doing to you is giving you something your father should have given you a long time ago, a good spanking."

Then she realizes what's going on. A crowd of people has stopped to watch. Crack. "OOOOOO." Crack. "OOOOOO." Crack. "OOOOOO. Oh my stop." Crack. "OOOOOO." Crack. "OOOOOO. Stop this indignity this instant. You’re hurting me." Crack. "OOOOOO."

Patrick stops spanking her for an instant. "Believe me Miss Ritzingham--This hurts me more than it does you! I trust you understand each other now?"

"Oh, do shut up!" She is trying to stand up but can't. Crack. "OOOOOO." Crack. "OOOOOO."

He again stops spanking her and flexes his fingers. The pain in his hand is shooting down his pulsating fingers. He looks around and spots an older woman. "Pardon me mam. But do you perhaps have a hairbrush in that purse of yours?"

"Oh yes young man, I surely do." She opens her purse and takes out a wooden hairbrush and hands it to Patrick. "Here I think this will be of much better use."

Candi spots the hairbrush and struggles even harder to get off Patrick's knee. "No, you're not going to use that on me."

Without saying a thing to Candi, Patrick continues her education."

Crack. "YEEEEEEOWCH." Crack. "YEEEEEEOWCH." Crack. "YEEEEEEOWCH." Crack. "YEEEEEEOWCH."

Candi is crying her eyes out. "Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

Crack. "YEEEEEEOWCH." Crack. "YEEEEEEOWCH." Crack. "YEEEEEEOWCH." Crack. "YEEEEEEOWCH." Crack. "YEEEEEEOWCH."

Patrick finally stops the spanking of Candi Ritzingham and he helps her to her feet. As he hands the hairbrush back to the helpful woman, Candi stands there and cries. Rubbing her very sore backside.

Patrick then goes over to the car and opens the door. "In Miss Ritzingham, I can take you home now."

She gets in the car and off they drive. Once home Candi runs to her father and tells him the entire story of how Patrick was late and how she was beaten by him.

Mister Ritzingham goes to the chauffeur’s room, over the garage and finds Patrick packing. "Patrick what are you doing?"

He looks up from his suit case. "Miss Ritzingham fired me sir."

Mister Ritzingham shakes his head back and forth. "No, No, No. You did just what I should have done. Candi has been in need of a sound spanking for years. It's her mother who has stopped me from spanking her. In the future young man, I give you my permission to spank Candi. I'll have a talk with both her and that mother of hers. You won't be fired for that. Never."

Mister Ritzingham then leaves Patrick’s room. Patrick smiles, he's going to enjoy taming Candi Ritzingham, very much.

2 comments:

Hardwood said...

Very nice!

Now let's see the mister take his belt to the wife.

:)}

Hermione said...

I think Patrick might as well invest in his own hairbrush for future sessions.

Hugs,
Hermione