Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Servant Girl

These clips come from an unknown Bollywood movie, at least unknown to me. If anyone knows the title of the movie, please tell me. Plus this story has nothing what so ever to do with the actual movie, as I've never seen a clip from the movie. ...


Kali was a servant girl and she was supposed to be working at her mistress’s home, she decided to take the afternoon off. Both her mistress Nisha and her mistress's husband Sushash where away. Her mistress was visiting her mother for the day and her master was at work.

Kali was walking along the bizarre, she didn't have enough money to buy anything, but they didn't know that. She was wearing her mistress’s best dress. She spots her master Sushash. She puts her hand up to her mouth. "Oh my, what's he doing here?"

Kali knows that she's in deep shit. Not only isn't she at home, but she's wearing her mistresses bestest dress.

Sushash hasn't seen her; she grabs a cloth bag and puts it over her head. She doesn't want to be recognized. She’d do anything not to be recognized. Sushash sees what he thinks is his wife and walks up to her. He's recognized the specially made dress he had made for Nisha's birthday. "Nisha my little cumquat, what are you doing standing there wearing a bag over your head?"

Kali says nothing. She knows he'll recognize her voice if she speaks. "Nisha I though you went to visit you ailing mother?' What are you doing out?"

Kali turns and runs, she ain't seeing very well through the bag over her head. She runs into a post and is dazed a bit. "OOOOOO."

Sushash runs up to what he thinks is his wife and sits down on a barrel, she is maneuvered to sit on Sushash's knee. Hi hand is in the middle of her back. Nisha, my love. Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

Kali is momentarily lost her senses, she hears Sushash speak to her. She puts her hand up to her head. "Oh my head it hurts so. What happened?"

Sushash recognizes Kali's voice. "Kali, is that you?"

Kali says. "Yes master. I was sent out by Mistress Nisha to do some shopping."

"You're mistress left last night to visit her mother. She told me that you would be staying home all day doing work. I asked her so that I'd know if you would be home or going with her."

Kali tries to get up, Sushash grabs her arm and pulls her back down, and this time she is not sitting on his knee, but is over his knee. "Master, what are you doing? Oh my god let me up. This isn't right. You're not going to spank me."

Kali tries to get up off her masters knee. He pushes her back down again. Placing his left hand across her waist. She pushes on his knees to try and stand up, but he is holding her tightly over his knee.

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Oh my master. Stop. This isn't right." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Stop this. People will see it." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Sushash hand spanks Kali's backside. She is kicking and screaming for him to stop. She isn't actually crying, just sniffling. It doesn't hurt all that much. It's more humiliating than painful. She'll find out the next day when Nisha gets home what real pain feels like.

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Sushash stops spanking her and lets her up. Even though it doesn't hurt that much, she rubs her backside, as Sushash removes the bag from her head. Tears are rolling down her face. He turns her in the direction of his house and swats her on the backside. Swat. "OOOOOO."

"Move it girl, or I'll take a stick to that bottom of yours." Off the two go. Once home Sushash goes back to the bizarre and Kali goes about her duties.

The next day when Nisha gets home, Sushash tells her all about the day before. "That girl, I think she needs more than one of you r hands spankings, they don’t hurt in the least."

Sushash has hand spanked his wife a few times during their marriage.

Nisha turns and goes to the living room where Kali is dusting. She grabs her by the arm and drags her to Kali's bedroom. "Mistress, what are you doing? What's going on?"

As the two enter Kali's bedroom, Nisha rips the thin dress off Kali. "Mistress what's going on?"

"My husband told me what happened yesterday. I think you're in need of more than just a hand spanking. I think I'll use your masters best on you."

Kali is half naked and Nisha drags her to her and her husband’s bedroom. Kali is now starting to cry. "Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

Nisha picks up the belt hanging on the back of the closet door. Kali turns and tries to run. Nisha catches her running down the hallway and drags the crying girl back to the bedroom. "Noooooo."

Nisha sits down in a chair and puts Kali over her knee and without saying another word begins to beat Kali's bare ass.

Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch. No mistress." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch. Please stop. Master has already beaten me." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch."

Nisha stops beating Kali's backside, Kali tries to get up and can't. "Girl, my husband may have spanked this backside, but I know that it didn't hurt. This I can tell does hurt."

Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch. No. No. No. It hurts me too much. Please stop." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch. I'm so sorry I went out without permission." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch. I'm sorry I wore your dress." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch. I won't ever do it again."

Kali's beating over, Nisha lets he stand. She immediately runs to her own bedroom and falls on her bed and cries her eyes out. Kali passes by Sushash, as she runs to her bedroom.

Sushash enters his bedroom and there stands Nisha, still holding the belt. Sushash goes over to the bed and sits down and puts Nisha sitting down on his knee. "Sushash what are you going to do?"

He pats her backside. "I understand that my hand spankings don't hurt."

As he rubs her backside. "In the future I'll be using this on you."

He shakes the belt in the air. She cuddles with him. "Sushash, you wouldn't. I'm your wife, not some serving girl."

He pats her backside again. "Oh but I will. Do you want a taste of it now?"

She stands up. "No I don't." Her hand is over her backside and she turns and runs from the room as fast as Kali had after her spanking. Sushash laughs as she runs. He then puts the belt away.

No comments: