Saturday, November 15, 2008

No Panties Spanking

Fifi was Lucy Shaner's maid, been her maid for entire marriage of 11 years. Victor had hired Fifi when Lucy had gotten pregnant with their first son Terry.


Fifi was on her hands and knees dusting a lower bookcase, when Lucy entered the room. There stands her ten year old son Terry, watching Fifi dust. Lucy walks over to her son. "What are you doing honey bunch."

Terry turns quickly when he hears his mother. "Um, ah. I was just thinking about baseball."

That's when Lucy sees Fifi bare ass. She looks down at her son. "Go outside and play baseball."

"Okay mummy." Terry leaves. He hadn't been thinking about baseball or anything for that matter. He had been staring at Fifi's bare ass.

Lucy walks over to Fifi and swats her on the bare ass. Crack. "OOOOOO."

Fifi shoots bolt upright, on her knees. "Haven't I told you to wear those panties, when working?"

"But it's so hot out. It's uncomfortable." Fifi starts to get up. As she does Lucy again swats her tail twice. Crack. "OOOOOO." Crack. "OOOOOO."

Fifi turns to face Lucy. "Mam. Stop that."

Lucy reaches up and grabs her by the ear. "Stop it. I think what you need is a good spanking. Terry was just in her looking at that ass of yours."

Fifi puts her hand over her ass. "Spank me. No you can't. I won't let you."

Lucy lets go of her ear. "But I am. Either that or I'll have Mr. Shaner fire your ass. It's either an ass tanning or a fired ass."

Fifi is looking at the floor. "But Mam, I need this job. I couldn't get a job this good."

Lucy reaches up to Fifi's ear and starts to pull her towards the chair, sitting in the corner. "Oh my mam, please don't. Someone may see. Terry may see it."

They get to the chair. "You didn't seem to care if he saw that ass of yours bare earlier. Plus I've sent him outside, Ginger and Margarette his sisters aren't home at this moment. So no one but me is going to see anything. You may feel something, but I don't care about that."

Lucy sits down in the char. "Okay my dear, over my knee."

Fifi hesitates. Lucy pats her knee. "It's either get over my knee or Mr. Shaner's when he gets home from work."

Fifi gasps. "Oh my. Oh no."

She then lies over her mistress's knee. Her dress is partly over her waist, no panties to pull down. She looks back at Lucy. "Please Mam, go easy."

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Oh mam, please, not so hard." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Oh my. It hurts so." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Lucy is tanning Fifi's ass with her hand. Fifi is crying her eyes out. "Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

While Fifi's ass is getting tanned by Lucy, Lucy's son Terry was outside playing on the side lawn and heard all the commotion. He's peeking in through the side double doors watching. He cannot be seen, as the curtain is in the way. But he is able to see most of the spanking.

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Once the spanking is over, Lucy releases Fifi and she shoots to her feet. Jumping around and rubbing her bare backside. Lucy points to a door. "Get to your room and put on some panties or I'll give you another spanking."

Fifi rushes off as she was told. Terry also runs off, not wanting to get caught spying on his mother. He'd get a spanking if he was caught spying on her.

No comments: