Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Meeting

Josh Porter was a hard working businessman, who was a president and owner at the Patterson Paper Company. He had just bought the company 1 year earlier. Josh was 45 and happily married. It was 1953 and the company was doing very well. He was presently in a meeting with all department heads. There were 6 of them in the meetings.


Peter Butler was the office manager, in charge of the secretary pool and he was talking about what should be done with his subordinates who need to be punished for some flagrant breach of company policy. Peter says. "Josh, I had to send one of the secretary's home for two days, as she was drinking on the job, that as three months ago."

Josh shifts in his chair. "Did it work? Did she continue to drink on the job?"

Peter shook his head no. "No it didn't."

"Peter in the future I suggest that you use a little more persuasive method." Josh writes something down on a piece of paper.

"Are you sure. I don't like to fire people. We try to show the employees that we are a family here."

At this moment, they hear a commotion out in the main office. They can't hear what is being said. Josh stands up to go and see what the problem is, as it's disturbing them. At this minute in walks Tawny Porter, Josh Porters wife. Tawny was what became known as a trophy wife. She was 27, built like the proverbial brick shit house and a pepper pot.

Tawny breaks into the meeting, followed by Rachel, Josh's secretary "Mrs. Porter, you can't go in there. They're in a meeting and can't be disturbed."

Tawney, once in the boardroom, points at Rachel. "Josh will you fire her. She wouldn't let me into see you."

Josh puts his hands up on his waist. "Tawney, did Rachel tell you we were busy and you'd have to wait."

Tawney stands there looking at her husband. "Yes, but I needed some money and she wouldn't get you."

He shakes his head. "My dear. Perhaps I should fire you, not Rachel."

She gets closer to him and puts her hand on his waist. "Fire me, I'm your wife you can't fire me."

He grabs her by the ear. "No you're right I can't fire your. But there is something I think that you're long overdue for."

She puts her hand up to her ear. "Josh Porter, you let go of me. It's humiliating."

He turns to the department heads. "Gentlemen, I think we can take a 20 minute coffee break. Me and my wife have to get this sorted out."

He then turns and leaves the boardroom. Rachel looks at Josh and his wife as they go down to his office. She then turns to the men. "Gentlemen, I just made some fresh coffee before the meeting."

Rachel then goes back to her desk, which is outside Josh Porters office door. The door is partly open, about one inch. She can hear Mrs. Porter's protest from the office.

As Josh takes his wife into his office, he shuts the door. It creeps open about one inch. Neither of them notices it. He lets go of his wife’s ear. "Tawney, what part of I was busy didn't you understand."

She again gets close to him. This time she's so close to him that her breasts are rubbing against his chest. "I'm your wife. I should be able to see you anytime I want."

He steps away from her. "No my dear you can't. When I'm at work, you'll have to wait to see me. Work at work. You another time."

She stamps her foot at him. He grabs her ear and pulls her over to the chair and turns her over his knee. "Tawney. I think it's time that you saw who was wearing the pants in this family."

As she was going over his knee. "Josh, what are you doing? Oh my god you're not going to, to, spank me."

She looks at the office door, but Josh, they'll all hear."

He lifts the back of her dress and down go her panties. "Josh, I leave you for this. I will."

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Stop, Stop." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. It's hurting me. In the name of god. Everyone can hear me." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Not everyone could hear it, Only Rachel and the secretary's to each department head could hear it. But within an hour the entire company knew that the boss had just spanked his wife.

Rachel sat at her desk typing up a letter. She had a smile on her face. She thought 'That bitch tried to get me fired.' She almost felt sorry for Mrs. Porter, but not quite.

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Josh lets go of his wife and she quickly stands up and pulls up her panties. Rubbing the back of her tight dress. She was sniffling. "Now my dear what is you wanted."

As she sniffled she says. "I needed some money to go shopping."

"I'll have Rachel give you 200 dollars. I suggest you go and fix yourself up. Your make-up is running." She goes into his private washroom and does just that. Josh leaves his office. "Rachel, give Mrs. Porter two hundred dollars out of petty cash."

"Yes sir." She gets the key out of her purse and opens a locked drawer in her desk and takes out the money. Josh goes back to the meeting with his department heads. When Tawney comes out of her husband’s office, Rachel gives her the money and smiles at her. Tawney is walking across the office and to the front door. She’s humiliated, as she knows that everyone knows about her humiliation.

Josh goes back into he meeting. "Now what where we talking about. Oh yah. How to discipline the secretary pool."

Peter looks around the room. "Yes sir." They all know about Mrs. Porter’s recent spanking.

"Gentlemen, I'm going to have a memo sent around to each of you. In the future I suggest that first the women are warned and if they persist in any problems than a spanking is to be given to any and all. If they refuse the spanking, then they will be allowed to quite on the spot. Now is there any more business."

No one said another word. When Josh Porter got back to his office he had Rachel type up the memo. She was flabbergasted about the prospect of being spanked. But did as she was told.

No comments: