Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Exhibitionist

Randi Hutton was a bit of an exhibitionist, she enjoyed letting people see her nudity, shocking people and got excitement from it herself. She was walking through the Metropolis City Mall, the largest mall in the world. She knew that there would be plenty of people here to see her and knew that it would shock all of Metropolis.


Randi lifts up the back of her dress; she didn't wear any panties, as she knew they would only get in the way. As she runs down the main mall, she passes the Metropolis City Bank, where Superman and Inspector Henderson are standing and discussing the gold shipment that will be coming into the bank in a week’s time.

Inspector Henderson is looking out to the mall. "What the, what's going on?"

Randi runs by with her bare ass sticking out. Superman runs after her, thinking she is in some sort of trouble. "Miss, miss stop. I'll help you."

Randi, seeing Superman runs even faster. She didn't expect him to see her and he'd stop her and maybe arrest her. Superman catches up to Randi and grabs onto her arm, stopping her in her tracks. "Miss what’s going on, what's the matter, are you in some sort of trouble. Someone chasing you?"

Superman then looks around, Randi lets go of her dress and it drops to her knees. Covering her up. Superman sees nothing out of the order. "What is wrong my dear."

Randi says nothing. Half a dozen people run up to them, men women and children. One woman points to Randi. "Superman, that disgraceful woman just bared herself and started to flash her privates to us. Then she ran down the corridor and showed herself to everyone. She should be arrested."

Inspector Henderson comes strolling up. "Yes Superman, I think this woman is right, she should be arrested."

Randi steps back. Superman lets go of her arm. "Arrested, oh my Superman. I didn't think it would come to that. I wouldn't have done it if I thought I'd be arrested. Please don't"

Superman looks at the crowd and Inspector Henderson. "I don't think we need to go that far. I wouldn't want to bother the courts and police with such a minor offence."

Randi takes Superman’s hand. "Oh thank you Superman, thank you, thank you. Can I go now?"

Superman looks at Randi. "No young lady I don't think so."

She drops his hand. "But superman, you said you wouldn't arrest me. You did."

"Yes my dear, I did. I have a much better punishment in mind." Superman then grabs Randi by the arm and pulls her over to a bench. "Superman, you’re hurting me. I'm scared. What are you going to do to me?"

He sits down on the bench and she tumbles over his knee. She then realizes exactly what's about to happen to her and more particularly to her backside. "Superman, you won't. I'm too old, you don't have the right, and I’ll have you arrested."

Randi knew that all this was in vain. She had read stories in the Daily Planet about times when he had spanked some errant woman and thought it was a hoot. She had even fantasized about it once herself. But knew she would never want it to actually happen to herself.

Swat. "Ow! Ouch!" Swat. "Ow! Ouch! Oh my Superman, it hurts so." Swat. "Ow! Ouch!" Swat. "Ow! Ouch! Please stop. Pleeeease Stoooooop." Swat. "Ow! Ouch!" Swat. "Ow! Ouch!"

"Oh my. I promise I'll never do anything like it again. It’s hurting me." Randi was kicking and screaming over Superman's knee. The pain was just awful to her. But as she screeched and screamed, she knew it could be much worse.

Superman stops spanking Randi. She, thinking it was over tries to stand. He keeps a firm grip on her. "And if there's ever a next time, I'll have you locked up as a mental case! I assure you that I'll have the doctor in charge of Metropolis Mental Asylum spank you every day that your there. I truly will."

Superman then begins to spank Randi again. And as before he stopped she's again kicking and screaming and now crying. "Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."


Swat. "Ow! Ouch!" Swat. "Ow! Ouch!" Swat. "Ow! Ouch!" Swat. "Ow! Ouch!" Swat. "Ow! Ouch!" Swat. "Ow! Ouch!"

Superman stops tanning the back of Randi's dress and he lets go of her. Helping her stand. She immediately starts to rub the back of her dress, one sorry and sore young lady. He turns her towards the malls main door and swats her on the backside. "OOOOOO."

Off she goes rubbing her backside. That's when the crowd erupts into a large cheer for Superman. "Hip Hip Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray."

Superman turns to the crowd. "Okay, break it up. Move along or maybe I just might have to give each of you a spanking."

That's when the crowd scatters. Some running and some just walking. Superman and Inspector Henderson than go about talking about the gold shipment, expected in a week.

The next day, Randi sees the most humiliating photograph she's ever see. Several of them for that matter. On the Daily Planet's news of the day page, there she is over Superman's knee getting spanked. Not only an image, but video of the entire humiliating experience. Someone had used their cell phone and gotten not only her running bare ass through the mall, but her entire spanking.

Randi Hutton was a bit of an exhibitionist, she enjoyed letting people see her nudity, shocking people and got excitement from it herself. She was walking through the Metropolis City Mall, the largest mall in the world. She knew that there would be plenty of people here to see her and knew that it would shock all of Metropolis.

Randi lifts up the back of her dress; she didn't wear any panties, as she knew they would only get in the way. As she runs down the main mall, she passes the Metropolis City Bank, where Superman and Inspector Henderson are standing and discussing the gold shipment that will be coming into the bank in a week’s time.

Inspector Henderson is looking out to the mall. "What the, what's going on?"

Randi runs by with her bare ass sticking out. Superman runs after her, thinking she is in some sort of trouble. "Miss, miss stop. I'll help you."

Randi, seeing Superman runs even faster. She didn't expect him to see her and he'd stop her and maybe arrest her. Superman catches up to Randi and grabs onto her arm, stopping her in her tracks. "Miss what’s going on, what's the matter, are you in some sort of trouble. Someone chasing you?"

Superman then looks around, Randi lets go of her dress and it drops to her knees. Covering her up. Superman sees nothing out of the order. "What is wrong my dear."

Randi says nothing. Half a dozen people run up to them, men women and children. One woman points to Randi. "Superman, that disgraceful woman just bared herself and started to flash her privates to us. Then she ran down the corridor and showed herself to everyone. She should be arrested."

Inspector Henderson comes strolling up. "Yes Superman, I think this woman is right, she should be arrested."

Randi steps back. Superman lets go of her arm. "Arrested, oh my Superman. I didn't think it would come to that. I wouldn't have done it if I thought I'd be arrested. Please don't"

Superman looks at the crowd and Inspector Henderson. "I don't think we need to go that far. I wouldn't want to bother the courts and police with such a minor offence."

Randi takes Superman’s hand. "Oh thank you Superman, thank you, thank you. Can I go now?"

Superman looks at Randi. "No young lady I don't think so."

She drops his hand. "But superman, you said you wouldn't arrest me. You did."

"Yes my dear, I did. I have a much better punishment in mind." Superman then grabs Randi by the arm and pulls her over to a bench. "Superman, you’re hurting me. I'm scared. What are you going to do to me?"

He sits down on the bench and she tumbles over his knee. She then realizes exactly what's about to happen to her and more particularly to her backside. "Superman, you won't. I'm too old, you don't have the right, and I’ll have you arrested."

Randi knew that all this was in vain. She had read stories in the Daily Planet about times when he had spanked some errant woman and thought it was a hoot. She had even fantasized about it once herself. But knew she would never want it to actually happen to herself.

Swat. "Ow! Ouch!" Swat. "Ow! Ouch! Oh my Superman, it hurts so." Swat. "Ow! Ouch!" Swat. "Ow! Ouch! Please stop. Pleeeease Stoooooop." Swat. "Ow! Ouch!" Swat. "Ow! Ouch!"

"Oh my. I promise I'll never do anything like it again. It’s hurting me." Randi was kicking and screaming over Superman's knee. The pain was just awful to her. But as she screeched and screamed, she knew it could be much worse.

Superman stops spanking Randi. She, thinking it was over tries to stand. He keeps a firm grip on her. "And if there's ever a next time, I'll have you locked up as a mental case! I assure you that I'll have the doctor in charge of Metropolis Mental Asylum spank you every day that your there. I truly will."

Superman then begins to spank Randi again. And as before he stopped she's again kicking and screaming and now crying. "Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."


Swat. "Ow! Ouch!" Swat. "Ow! Ouch!" Swat. "Ow! Ouch!" Swat. "Ow! Ouch!" Swat. "Ow! Ouch!" Swat. "Ow! Ouch!"

Superman stops tanning the back of Randi's dress and he lets go of her. Helping her stand. She immediately starts to rub the back of her dress, one sorry and sore young lady. He turns her towards the malls main door and swats her on the backside. "OOOOOO."

Off she goes rubbing her backside. That's when the crowd erupts into a large cheer for Superman. "Hip Hip Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray."

Superman turns to the crowd. "Okay, break it up. Move along or maybe I just might have to give each of you a spanking."

That's when the crowd scatters. Some running and some just walking. Superman and Inspector Henderson than go about talking about the gold shipment, expected in a week.

The next day, Randi sees the most humiliating photograph she's ever see. Several of them for that matter. On the Daily Planet's news of the day page, there she is over Superman's knee getting spanked. Not only an image, but video of the entire humiliating experience. Someone had used their cell phone and gotten not only her running bare ass through the mall, but her entire spanking.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I always had a feeling Superman was a spanko ;)

Dave