Sunday, October 19, 2008

Scantily Clad A No No

Bernice Hogan's was sitting at her vanity table putting on her make-up. She rose and turned around to look at herself in the mirror. Lifting the back of her dress up, she adjusted her thong. At this point in walks her mother, with a load of laundry, to put away.

Yolanda stops abruptly. "Bernice, just what is that you're wearing?"

Bernice drops her dress. "Mother, what do you mean?"

Yolanda puts the laundry down on the bed. She walks over to her 19 year old daughter, lifting up the back of her short dress. "I mean young lady and I seem to be using the phrase young lady only because that's what I'm going to make of you. Right now I don't really think of you as a lady. Not when you where those so called panties or that short of a dress."

She drops the back of Bernice's dress. "Now young lady, get out of those cloths and into something a little more decent."

Bernice turns and walks out of the bedroom. "Oh mother, I'm quite old enough to pick and chose what cloths I wear for myself."

Yolanda follows her out to the living room. "Oh, but your not. Not as long as you're living in this house."

Yolanda sits down on the living room couch. She pats her knee. "Young lady, for talking to me like that and disobeying me, over my knee."

Bernice turns to face her mother. She stamps her foot at her mother. "No. I'm too old to be treated like a child. I'm to be married in three weeks and that isn't something I'm going to stand for."

Yolanda shakes her head. "Young lady, you might as well learn right now that you'll never be too old for your mummy to turn over her knee. Not today and not when your an old married woman with five children. Now over my knee."

"No."

With a scowl on her face, Yolanda shakes her head back and forth. "Do I have to take you down into the basement to your father and let him have a little talk with you."

Bernice looks at the basement door, where she knows that her father is playing with his model train set. "Oh mummy, please. I'm too old for this and Bob is going to show up at any minute."

Yolanda starts to get up. "Lets go young lady. Your father will not be as gentle with you as I am."

She stamps her foot again. "Oh mummy, this isn't right. I'm much too old. I am."

Bernice slowly walks over to her mother, who has sat down again. She lays over her knee. "This isn't right."

Yolanda lifts the back of her dress and down go her panties. That is what panties she is wearing.

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Stop. Stop. Oh mummy, this is humiliating." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

They hear someone knocking on the door. "Oh mummy. That's Bob, please let me up. He'll hear and see it. I'll just die."

"OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Oh mummy stop. Bob can hear me."

Bob has heard the commotion and he lets himself in. There is his future mother in law and his fiancee over her knee getting spanked.

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Once Yoldanda is through spanking Bernice, she lets her up. Bernice pulls up her panties and runs into the bedroom. She's embarrassed to hell. Bob has a smile on his face. It's the first time he's seen his future wife's backside.

Yolanda stands up. "I'm sorry you had to see that, but she's quite the handful. I don't know what you're going to do once you're married."

"I do Mrs. Hogan. I intend to do just what you did. If Bernice needs a spanking, than a spanking it will be."

Yolanda smiles. "Now she knows that her baby will be treated properly once she's married. Just like her own husband had to treat her on their honeymoon when she threw that temper tantrum. Bob sits down on the very same couch that Yolanda had been sitting on to spank Bernice. He has to wait for Bernice to change and freshen up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a shame Mrs Hogan wasn't spanked by her future son-in-law!

Anonymous said...

You mean how the 44 year old with a figure like Sarah Palin had her pencil skirt pulled up exposing her stockings and suspenders and French knickers, and was spanked in the same way she spanked her daughter?