Friday, October 24, 2008

Lucille Ball Spanking

As you all might or might not know Lucille Ball, was a spanko at heart. She was spanked 4 times on her television show, I Love Lucy.

But, she was spanked long before she was a television sitcom star. She was spanked on the radio show My Favorite Husband. Or, since it was radio, her charactor was spanked. The actor who played her radio husband was Richard Denning.

The show My Favorite Husband was similar in nature to I Love Lucy, but with different characters and actors/actresses. The shows had many of the same themes in them as on I Love Lucy. It even ended up having three of the same writers. Bob Carroll, Jr., Madelyn Pugh, and Jess Oppenheimer.

To download the entire episode of
'Husbands Are Sloppy Dressers', which has the spanking in it, click on Cheezylu Productions and go to that episode.

No comments: