Saturday, October 18, 2008

Borrowed Without Permission Is Still Stealing

The Mu Gamma Ki Sorority was a sisterhood of the old order. They would lend their stuff to one another if asked. But they had to ask. Girls who didn't asked would be severely punished. Punishment would and could be just about anything. There would be a quick trial and then an even quicker punishment.

Helga was walking down the corridor for her date with her boyfriend Lenny. She passed Valerie, her room mate. Valerie stopped short. As she passed Helga, she whirled around. "Helga."

Helga stopped and turned to see what her room mate wanted. "Yes Valerie. Did you want something?"

Valerie walked up to Helga. Pointing at her hair. "Isn't that one of my hair combs you seem to be wearing?"

Helga put her hand up to her hair and brushed it with her hand. "Why yes it is. I just thought it would be lovely with this dress."

Valerie puts her hands on her hips. "I don't remember you asking my permission to borrow it?"

Helga smiles. "Well you weren't there so I knew you'd let me borrow it, so I just took it."

Veronica, the sororities president hearing the commotion comes to investigate. She soon gets to the bottom of the trouble and using her authority as the sorority president, comes to the conclusion that Helga did borrow the hair comb without permission and was guilty of theft.

As Helga stands there she knows that she's in deep shit. "But, but Veronica. Valerie would have lent it to me if I'd asked."

Veronica grabs Helga by the ear. "That may be the case, but the fact is you didn't asks. So I hereby sentence you to a spanking, said spanking to be given by the person wronged. That person being your room mate Valerie."

Helga gasps. "OOOHHH."

Veronica starts to pull Helga down to her bedroom. Oh my, wait. Dale my boyfriend is waiting down stairs for me. He may hear this. Please let it wait until I get back from our date."

Valerie is gleefully following after Veronica and Helga. This will be the first time that she's got to spank one of her sorority sisters. Oh she's seen many a spanking. But never given one.

As Valerie is being pulled roughly down to her room, she looses her shoes. There is a number of sorority sisters that are following the procession. They all know what's going to happen and like to see there sisters punished.

Once in the bedroom, Veronica lets go of Helga's ear. Veronica points to her. "Valerie, she's all yours."

Valerie sits down on the end of the bunk bed. "Okay Helga, over my knee."

Helga puts her hand over her backside. "No." She shakes her head no.

Valerie stands up and walks over to Helga. Grabbing her by the arm. As she is pulled over to the bed, she has started to sniffle. "Wait, please. I only borrowed the hair comb. You'd have lent it to me if I asked."

Valeria sits down on the bed again. "Yes I would have, But the point is would have asked. You didn't. So this is what you're getting for not asking."

Valerie raises the back of Helga's dress and starts to pull down her panties. "Oh my, Oh no. Wait please. Let me up. I'll take them down."

Helga would try anything to delay a spanking, she knows she's not going to like and definitely doesn't want. Geri, one of the other girls reaches out and puts her fingers into each side of Helga's panties and gives them one god yank. Down they come, as easy as can be. "On my." Helga exclaims.

Crack. "OOOOOO." Crack. "OOOOOO. Oh please, oh my. Don't. Not so hard, it hurts." Crack. "OOOOOO."

Valerie continues to spank her. Veronica exclaims. "It's supposed to hurt. That's the point of being spanked for theft."

Crack. "OOOOOO." Crack. "OOOOOO. Oh, I'm soooooo sorry Valerie. I'll watch myself in the future. Just stop this indignity." Crack. "OOOOOO. Oh my, Please stop, Dale can hear all this. He won't like it." Crack. "OOOOOO." Crack. "OOOOOO." Crack. "OOOOOO." Crack. "OOOOOO."

Valerie stops the spanking and lets go of Helga. She immediately stands up and her hand goes to he backside. She is still sniffling from the spanking. Bending over she pulls up her panties. She then removes the hair comb and hands it to Valerie. "Oh, you can use that now. You've earned it."

"I don't want it now." She turns and goes down the hallway to the bathroom, to freshen herself up for her date.

Veronica goes down to the front parlor to see Dale, Helga's boyfriend. "Helga will be down shortly, she encountered a few problems."

Dale sits down in a chair. "Yes, so I heard."

Helga eventually comes down to meet Dale. Neither mentions the unfortunate event of the spanking. Dale does have one large hard on though.

No comments: