Monday, September 1, 2008

The Drowning Flirt

Agnes Zendi was a girl who was used to getting what and who she wanted. Darrin Paulson was a lifeguard, who knew how to satisfy his lady love, but didn't flirt with women when he was working. He was dedicated to his job and did it superbly and with dedication.

Agnes is swimming with with her two friends Helen and Bambi. Agnes talking to Bambi. "Isn't Darrin just luscious, sitting up there on is lookout chair?"

Bambi looks over at him. "Yes but he's got a girlfriend and he doesn't go with other women. Plus you'll never get him to notice you."

"Well I know exactly how to get myself into his arms and to get him to kiss me."

Bambi looked at her. "You do, just how is that? I bet you can't."

"You bet me I can't. I bet you one hundred dollars that I can get him to kiss me." Bambi didn't think that she could get him to kiss her.

"Okay, it's a bet."

She started down to the waters edge and went out so that if she stood up, the water was up to her shoulders.

Then she began to splash around and kick yelling for help. "Help, help, I've got a cramp in my leg." She went under a few times and kicked and screamed.

Then she felt someone grabbing her and smiled. She knew it had to be Darrin, saving her life from drowning. He carried her up to the beach and put her down on her back. Giving her mouth to mouth resuscitation. During the mouth to mouth, she reaches up and grabs him and kisses him. Hugging him tightly as she does.

Darrin shoves her away. "Are you okay young lady?"

She smiles and looks at Bambi. "Oh yes, I feel great now."

Bambi bends down and whispers into Darrin's ear. "She faked drowning to get you to kiss her."

Agnes notices Bambi whispering into his ear, however she can not hear what is being said.

Darrin stands up. "She did what."

Looking down at Agnes. "Young lady, did you just fake drowning so that I'd rescue you and you'd get to kiss me?"

Agnes giggles. "Yes and it worked."

"It may have worked this time. But what about the next time and I let you drown thinking your only playing around. I think there's only one way to stop you from pulling this crap again." He reaches down and grabs her by the ear, Standing her up. "Ow, ow, ow. Your hurting my ear. What are you doing?" As he pulls her by the ear across the beach. "You're hurting my ear. Stop it this instant."

As he sits down on a small bench, over his knee she goes. "By the time I get through with you, your ear isn't going to be the only thing that hurts."

Laying there over his knee she tries to get up. He has put his left arm over her back, so she can't. She looks at her two friends. "Stop him. Get a policeman. He's going to spank me. Stop him."

Neither of her dearest friends does a thing to stop it. They both think that she desperately is in need of a spanking. Plus Bambi lost a hundred dollar bet with her shenanigans. He reaches down and yanks down the back of her skimpy bikini. "Noooooo, you can't do this."

She reaches back to try and stop her bikini bottom from going down. But down it goes all the same.

The first thing that Darrin notices is her shapely backside and the fact that she's a cotton tail. Even though she has a nice tan over the rest of her body. Her backside is lilly white. Or at least until he starts to tan her backside it's lilly white.

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Stop this. You have no right to do this to me." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Oh stop it, you're drawing a crowd and people are watch me." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Agnes was right, a crowd was starting to form and see her getting a very humiliating and painful spanking, in public.

Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO. Darrin stooop." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO." Swat. "OOOOOO."

Once the spanking was over, Darrin releases her and she jumps up. Pulling up her bikini and looking around she can see all her friends watching, laughing and making cracks about what a nice backside she has and how they'd like to paddle it.

She runs off, sniffling at the humiliation. As Helen and Bambi follow their friend up the beach. Helen says. Do you think that it was worth it to her to be spanked for one hundred dollars and a kiss from Darrin."

Bambi turns around and walks backwards while she looks at Darrin climbing back up in his life guard tower. "I wish he was mine, I'd even let him spank me if that would get him into my arms."

Helen smiles, as it's her sister Joan, who is his girlfriend. "Do you think he's ever spank my sister Joan."

Bambi looks in amazement at Helen. "Oh I'd forgotten about that, we'll have to ask her when we tell her what Agnes tried to do and what happened her her backside.

They both giggle and run after Agnes. They didn't have to tell her, they could show her, for by that afternoon it was on youtube and had one hundred thousand hits. Agnes was mortified when she was shown it by Bambi and Helen.

No comments: