Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Tipsy Wife

Dorothy Magruder was a fun loving and loving wife. She not only loved her man, but liked him as well. Donald, Dorothy's husband also loved her very much and would do anything that she wanted and on occasion was forced to do a few things that she didn't like. One of those was put her over his knee and spank her whenever she got out of hand.

Donald wasn't into beating his wife, but he had found that the only way to keep her in line on occasion was to give her a spanking. He had actually warned her the last time that she had gotten drunk that a spanking would be given.

They had been out to a party given by his boss, Jack Arnold, of the Arnold manufacturing company. Dorothy couldn't hold her liquor, so never drank. But at this party someone had spiked her drinks. Thinking they where being funny.

Dorothy and Donald got out of the car and where walking up to their front door. Dorothy was in front. She stumbled and fell down on the grass. Her husband stood their, shaking his head. "Dorothy, yo0u promised me you won't drink any more."

"I didn't drink."

"Don't give me that young lady. You're soused to the gills/" He bent down and helped her to her feet.

As she bent to brush off the grass from her knees, Donald reached down and picked up a hickory switch that lay there on the sidewalk. Swish. Crack "OOOOOO."

She shoots bold upright. "Donald, what do you think your doing."

Swish. Crack "OOOOOO." Swish. Crack "OOOOOO." Swish. Crack "OOOOOO." He gave her three more cuts in quick secession.

"I think I'm about to give you a sound spanking. Not only did you drink, but you're lying to me about it."

As Dorothy was getting her backside swatted by Donald, she rushed along the front walk and up to their front door. She tried desperately to unlock the door as he gave her three more cuts with that awful hickory switch. Swish. Crack "OOOOOO."Swish. Crack "OOOOOO."Swish. Crack "OOOOOO."

She finally got the door open and scooted inside. Donalt dropped the switch and followed her inside. She turned on him. "DONALD, don't you use that thing on me again."

Then she noticed that he didn't have the switch anymore. She rubbed her backside. "That hurt me. I tell yo I wasn't drinking."

He leaned forward and smelled her breath. Shaking his head. "Don't tell me that malarkey, you smell like a brewery."

She steps back. "Well I didn't drink."

He sighs. "When you drink like that and then repeatedly lie to me about it. I can see there's only one thing I can do."

He grabs her by the arm and pulls her over to a couch. "Donald, what are you going to do to me."

He sits down and as she falls over his knee. "I warned you that if I ever caught you drinking I'd spank you. If I remember you correctly, you told me that if you ever did drink again, I could tan that backside of your cherry red."

He starts to lift up the back of her dress. She tries to get up and he pushes her back down over his knee. His left hand clamping firmly over her waist. "But I didn't drink. Someone must have spiked my drinks."

Her dress up over her waist, he put his fingers into her pantie top and down they came. "Yes my dearest, they may very much may have. But you could have tasted the booze in your drink and gotten another one. You choose to drink, whether you got the booze or someone spiked you drink doesn't matter. You made the decision not to poor it out and drink it. Not once, but at least six times I suspect."

Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch. Donald, stop this. It hurts me." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch."

It's supposed to hurt you young lady. The next time I catch you drinking, I'll give it to you right there in front of everybody."

Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch. Stooooop, Oh you wouldn't do it in front of my friends. I'd die of humiliation." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch."

My dear, if I have to, I will. You know what's going to happen if you drink, so I'll only assume you want it to happen.

At this pronouncement, she began to blubber. "Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo."

Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch. Oh, this is just the worst thing that's ever happened to me." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch." Crack. "Yeeeeeeowch."

Her bottom had turned bright red and so had her eyes from crying. She was let up off his knee and ran into the bedroom still crying. Not only from the pain of the spanking, but from the shear humiliation of being spanked like a child.

No comments: